Report Thread starter 3 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40842853

What are your thoughts?
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bit disrespectful, would probably ask them to move on and tell them that a lot of people would be angered by you doing that but I think arresting them is silly, some of the German laws that try to make sure Fascism does not suddenly pop up again and take over Germany actually make Germany more of a authoritarian state and closer to Hitlers plans for Germany (Although the censorship might be on different things) the Kollektivschuld that the Germans have needs to end
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The prohibitions are well known, must be blind if they could NAZI this getting them arrested. :yep:
JMR2021_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Joinedup)
The prohibitions are well known, must be blind if they could NAZI this getting them arrested. :yep:
rugbycricket
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
The subject is a serious one, ann frankly joking about it is extremely offensive.
And saying that Nazism - an ideology which fuelled one of the biggest atrocities in mankind, is 'rife' in China isn't? Although previously they have been allies, you do realise the alliance ended before the proposal of the final solution? Seems to be nothing more than a case of a new generation of tourists who aren't accustomed to Western behaviour than an actual race motivated attack.
MyMagicEyebrow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd like a bunch of Germans to go to China and make jokes about Chairman Mao and Chinese Communism. See where that gets them.

These idiots got off light.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
38.17%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (18)
9.68%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.45%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (45)
24.19%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.44%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
8.06%

Watched Threads