The Student Room Group

Nursing Portfolio

Just creating a thread to find out best ways to organise the portfolio we need to produce by the end of third year. I'm a child branch student going into third year in September and we have the option to do an online or paper protfolio. I have both as the online was was compulsory but then university changed their mind. Any tips on organising the portfolio and what to put in will be greatly appreciated.
Original post by bethanyhelina
Just creating a thread to find out best ways to organise the portfolio we need to produce by the end of third year. I'm a child branch student going into third year in September and we have the option to do an online or paper protfolio. I have both as the online was was compulsory but then university changed their mind. Any tips on organising the portfolio and what to put in will be greatly appreciated.

You really should be getting lots of advice from the university with regards to your portfolio. This isn't something any of the other students will have experience with so they should be helping you. I would strongly advise you to ask your course lead when you will be getting further instruction, as they will likely have their own specific requirements. There is, obviously, no way you can meet these until you know what is required of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending