Biomedicine to Medicine Transfer???/Retaking A Levels HELP! Watch

Maz A
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Biomedicine to Medicine Transfer???/Retaking A Levels HELP!

Hey, just wondering are there any lists or does anyone know of any useful links to look at Universities which provide the opportunity to transfer to Medicine during study on the Uni's biomed/life sciences course.

Alternatively, likewise a similar request for any Unis which consider applicants retaking A Levels as a third year out of Sixth Form (in applying to study Medicine). Apologies finding it really difficult to sift through each University and searching this/attempting to find resources with such information.

Any help much appreciated thank you.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maz A)

Hey, just wondering are there any lists or does anyone know of any useful links to look at Universities which provide the opportunity to transfer to Medicine during study on the Uni's biomed/life sciences course.

Alternatively, likewise a similar request for any Unis which consider applicants retaking A Levels as a third year out of Sixth Form (in applying to study Medicine). Apologies finding it really difficult to sift through each University and searching this/attempting to find resources with such information.

For the A level retakes there are only 2 or 3 and thats if you have had MC. They are strict about it. EM is a better option. Which unis it is i cant remember, but they are often mentioned on TSR. Try Exeter, Lancaster and Norwich, but there are tight conditions.
redhelen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think Newcastle do .
The Medic Portal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maz A)

Hi there!

We have a list of which universities have official Biomedical Science to Medicine transfer schemes on our page.

Hope this helps!
The Medic Portal
Maz A
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by The Medic Portal)
Hi there!

We have a list of which universities have official Biomedical Science to Medicine transfer schemes on our page.

Hope this helps!
The Medic Portal
Awesome perfect I remember asking you guys earlier in the year about A Levels you've been a great help to me cheers! Helping me to secure offers.
The Medic Portal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maz A)
Awesome perfect I remember asking you guys earlier in the year about A Levels you've been a great help to me cheers! Helping me to secure offers.
Happy to help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.04%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.21%

Watched Threads