Is Computer Science a good field in terms of career opportunities?

Watch
2d_vis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Sure, Computer science is a broad field, with many areas that can be potentially reached with a degree in computer science. Opinions, anyone? Do you think it is becoming saturated with compsci graduates, in a field that is slowing down?
SufyaanShah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
> Do you think it is becoming saturated with compsci graduates?

Easy blad, move to Goa, India. All the Indians there are running to New York, London, Berlin yet you, you my good white straight cisgender male friend, you'll be the only experienced guy in the whole of Goa, then you can earn top dosh.
srdavison123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 2d_vis)
Sure, Computer science is a broad field, with many areas that can be potentially reached with a degree in computer science. Opinions, anyone? Do you think it is becoming saturated with compsci graduates, in a field that is slowing down?
I struggle to see how it's becoming over saturated or slowing down. IT related jobs are growing all the time and it's ultimately the career path of the future. A computer science degree will give you a wide range of computing career opportunities in the grand scheme of things.
Jemma_0897
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes it is really good, mothers friend son is moving to Dubai- pays the equivalent of 40k a year, rent is paid for by the company. He is only 23.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.56%
England (143)
34.88%
Belgium (31)
7.56%
Germany (41)
10%
Spain (9)
2.2%