ellster2000
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does any one have any idea on like the A2 AQA Geography nea. I literally have no idea what im doing. I dont even know how to start it or anything like that. It is a total mystery to me. Any help and that obvs appreciated.
eahnders
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is literally me right now. I have done all of my fieldwork and I have all my data, but there is so much to do and I don't know where to start at all. And of course, as there is no help from people who have done it previously, we are totally in the dark - love being the first year of the new spec
txnioo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ellster2000)
Does any one have any idea on like the A2 AQA Geography nea. I literally have no idea what im doing. I dont even know how to start it or anything like that. It is a total mystery to me. Any help and that obvs appreciated.
I have no idea what I'm doing aswell or even how to get started
bekahh_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
have you tried looking at the spec for marking criteria and student guides etc. Im doing OCR geography with a very similar NEA section and found looking at the marking criteria is really really useful, theres also a couple of examples for OCR. I'm not sure if AQA have similar resources but if youre really stuck look at ither exam board resources online, the NEA is almost exactly the same for every exam board, just with marks being awarded differently.

hope this helps, feel free to ask anymore questions as Im halfway through my NEA and oddly enjoying writing it. 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (48)
17.84%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (75)
27.88%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
37.92%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (34)
12.64%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.72%

Watched Threads