The Student Room Group

Do girls like guys that speed

In cars?
What is your opinion of guys who drive dangerously?
What would be attractive about a guy breaking the law and endangering peoples lives?
Original post by 999tigger
What would be attractive about a guy breaking the law and endangering peoples lives?

Strongly seconded. Disregard for people's lives is not an attractive trait.
Original post by matthewduncan
In cars?

In movies, it looks se.xy but in real-life, not so much.

As a man, i doubt any woman will appreciate me putting her life and the lives of others in danger just to impress her.
No respect for boy racers who believe they can handle a car at speed with very little experience
They're a menace.
Not to mention the financial cost they cause other young men re insurance, the danger they pose is ridiculous
You want to impress a girl with a car? Learn to race on a track and compete. Groupies coming out your ears!
These threads on what girls like are starting to stress me out. Speeding in a car won't make a girl like you more unless she's an adrenaline junkie.
no
please leave :h:
Being a massive **** is not attractive.
errrmm someone who would put their own lives at risk wouldn't mind putting others at risk too
Nah bruv I don't care oonnnneeee bit what girls say I'm not risking my life to make girls wet my life is way too valuable, I'm destined for greater things.
most girls want to live to see another day.... so yeah not cool at all
plenty of young things find transgressive behavior in yoofs very attractive. selfish driving, drugs and violence have turned the head of many a Nijella/Haryet/Flisiti
Well, the clue is in the word. 'Driving dangerously'. What would be attractive about having no regard for people's lives? Endangering the lives of other road users isn't an attractive trait.

Also, personally, if someone is still of an age/maturity where they think they're cool/big/hard/funny/attractive for speeding or driving like a massive tw*t, they're probably a bit immature for me. It's just a car. It gets you to places. It's convenient. It's relaxing to drive. It can be fun. When you're an adult, it stops being such a big deal to drive...
Reply 13
Original post by matthewduncan
In cars?

I'm not a girl, but I will comment anyway. They are all irresponsible degenerates, and I have not one iota of sympathy for them when they flip their cars into ditches and remove themselves from the gene pool. My only sympathy is for the innocent victims they so often take with them.

Rest assured, when I become supreme dictator of the British Isles, anybody caught driving like a **** will be executed on the spot.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest