Getting a Distinction on the LPC

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
monkey231
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all, I am a Law grad from Durham uni and got a 2:1 overall and a First in my final year.

I was wondering how tough it is to get a Distinction on the LPC. Is it useful to buy the City Career Series revision guide?

Thanks in advance.
forumuser67
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
bump
username3451736
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi

I finished my LPC last year with a distinction. I don’t have a TC but currently working as a paralegal and having interviews for TC’s. Treat the LPC like your biggest investment and nurture it. I have children and I worked so it was really hard but I was determined to get that grade. Stay on top of the work and believe in yourself and you can achieve what you put your mind to!
username3451736
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I also couldn’t remember a massive amount from my LLB- I had a few years gap. I found it more practical than academic
Last edited by username3451736; 2 years ago
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
This thread is two years old so will be closed along with the other old threads
X
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (23)
22.77%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (49)
48.51%
First aid skills (6)
5.94%
Personal safety skills (4)
3.96%
Sign language (13)
12.87%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (4)
3.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.98%

Watched Threads