The halls I want to live in are now unavailable... what to do about accommodation?? Watch

chloetaylor115
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I applied to NTU as a clearing student, and now the halls I wanted to reside in are unavailable. After students get their A-level results back are there likely to be spaces open up? should I wait to book until then? and what happens if I do this and then don't get an offer of accommodation?
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chloetaylor115)
I applied to NTU as a clearing student, and now the halls I wanted to reside in are unavailable. After students get their A-level results back are there likely to be spaces open up? should I wait to book until then? and what happens if I do this and then don't get an offer of accommodation?
Hi chloetaylor115

All applicants who receive an offer from NTU through Clearing and Adjustment are guaranteed to receive University-allocated accommodation.

Accommodation may be offered at our own residences or at privately owned, purpose-built student accommodation around Nottingham. We hold an allocation with our private partner providers to ensure you’re sharing with other NTU first year students.

We can’t guarantee that you will get your first choice of accommodation, but availability can sometimes change on A Level results day, so it could be worthwhile contacting Accommodation Services in order for them to help you further with your request - Email the team at: [email protected]

Hope this is helpful

Tim - NTU TSR Rep
naomiguzder
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Chloe,Me and my friends are going into our second year and have student accommodation right in the city centre with a spare double furnished room available. If you are unable to find anywhere you would be more than welcome to stay with us as it is a 5 minute walk from NTU. The house has a living room, kitchen and balcony with parking available so just let us know if you are interested Naomi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads