The Student Room Group

What do you use for random breakouts ?

I have a problem where i am lactose intolerant and whenever i drink milk i get acne here or there, its not huge proper break out 30+ spots but i do get some on the face sometimes really painful one.

Since its summer and im going for vacation i will probably eat many different stuff and will probably get some breakout

So i was wondering what do you guys use for when you get random acne/spot.

Any cream any tablets any other trick ?

For now im just using tee trea oil, put it a bit on cotton pad and go over the spot/acne few times a day and it helps but not always, so im wondering what do you guys use ?

Thanks !
Original post by Anonymous
I have a problem where i am lactose intolerant and whenever i drink milk i get acne here or there, its not huge proper break out 30+ spots but i do get some on the face sometimes really painful one.

Since its summer and im going for vacation i will probably eat many different stuff and will probably get some breakout

So i was wondering what do you guys use for when you get random acne/spot.

Any cream any tablets any other trick ?

For now im just using tee trea oil, put it a bit on cotton pad and go over the spot/acne few times a day and it helps but not always, so im wondering what do you guys use ?

Thanks !

I've often used Sudocrem - helps inflammation/irritation, makes your pores appear smaller and appears to also dry out spots too.
I used to use Sudocrem and that was brilliant for reducing redness but i always felt it brought my spots out more. Ive since used Germoline - its amazing, its an antiseptic cream, smells like an antiseptic cream but it really worked for my skin, reduced the spot and the redness.

Quick Reply

Latest