FEMALE- Why am I always horny is this normal..? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Not trying to seek unwanted attention so boys don't make a silly remark.
So here goes.
I'm 22 and i'm still a virgin waiting till marriage. Never had a boyfriend. I always feel horny like EVERYDAY...do other girls feel like this too i think there's something wrong with me to feel like this a lot .. and to try and help it i masturbate everyday which gets a little tiring but it kind of helps too...

So the question is.. is it normal to feel horny EVERYDAY?

TBH i think i'm ready for marriage and sex but i don't have a man yet gotta find one and that's gonna take a while - again this is not an invite boys i'm probably too old for u teen boys on this site anyways ..
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I'm 22 virgin male and I feel the same way haha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 22 virgin male and I feel the same way haha
LOL glad to know i'm not alone !
nmudz_009
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not trying to seek unwanted attention so boys don't make a silly remark.
So here goes.
I'm 22 and i'm still a virgin waiting till marriage. Never had a boyfriend. I always feel horny like EVERYDAY...do other girls feel like this too i think there's something wrong with me to feel like this a lot .. and to try and help it i masturbate everyday which gets a little tiring but it kind of helps too...

So the question is.. is it normal to feel horny EVERYDAY?

TBH i think i'm ready for marriage and sex but i don't have a man yet gotta find one and that's gonna take a while - again this is not an invite boys i'm probably too old for u teen boys on this site anyways ..
When it comes to sexual desire there's no such thing as a normal amount of it. Sexual desire is not something that can be quantified. It's a normal part of your physiology, so you're always going to feel it. I assure you feeling horny isnt evidence of any disease or pathology.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nmudz_009)
When it comes to sexual desire there's no such thing as a normal amount of it. Sexual desire is not something that can be quantified. It's a normal part of your physiology, so you're always going to feel it. I assure you feeling horny isnt evidence of any disease or pathology.
good to know
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's totally fine yeah. Does make waiting til marriage totally impractical tho
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're fine hun. I was feeling the same and thought that finally sleeping with someone would help. It didn't.
It's a couple years later now and my boyfriend calls me a nympho cause I want sex constantly and tend to totally drain him. But I suppose sex does take the edge off somewhat.

But yeah, some people have higher sex drives than others. If it annoys you, could try contraception if you're not on it already. Side effects do include lowered sex drive.
nmudz_009
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
good to know
Glad to put your mind at rest.
nmudz_009
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
It's totally fine yeah. Does make waiting til marriage totally impractical tho
Well, that's the test of your will power and discipline. Impractical for some, a challenge for others and easy for the rest.
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think you just need a good orgasm, get yourself some toys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Devify)
You're fine hun. I was feeling the same and thought that finally sleeping with someone would help. It didn't.
It's a couple years later now and my boyfriend calls me a nympho cause I want sex constantly and tend to totally drain him. But I suppose sex does take the edge off somewhat.

But yeah, some people have higher sex drives than others. If it annoys you, could try contraception if you're not on it already. Side effects do include lowered sex drive.
I have a feeling that's going to be when i eventually get married i feel like i'm gonna want more sex then my man haha and i don't think i'd try contraception tbh just got to wait it out i guess.. thanx for your reply
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Meany Pie)
I think you just need a good orgasm, get yourself some toys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trust me i've had my fair share of good orgasms
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Trust me i've had my fair share of good orgasms
Out of interest, what do you do on a typical, are you constantly busy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hornier by the day goddammit. Gotta confuse the sex drive
Anonymous #1
Out of interest, what do you do on a typical, are you constantly busy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have waay too much free time lol. On vacation from Uni and looking for a job
Meany Pie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have waay too much free time lol. On vacation from Uni and looking for a job
Well there's the problem, you have nothing productive to occupy your mind so it wonders into more lustful territory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a feeling that's going to be when i eventually get married i feel like i'm gonna want more sex then my man haha and i don't think i'd try contraception tbh just got to wait it out i guess.. thanx for your reply
Yeah, like he's not complaining but I clearly want more than he can manage. Often if we're spending most of the day together, he will end up taking a nap because I've tired and drained him so much.

At least the guy can't complain he's not getting enough ;p

As for contraception, it's just an option. If you don't have a better reason for taking it, then it's not really worth the possible side effects. Personally, I went on the pill because I had very irregular periods. I'm fine health wise but my periods would sometimes happen once in 3 months, other times, I'd have 2 in 1 month. So starting on the pill just meant I knew exactly when they were going to happen.
Anonymous #1
Well there's the problem, you have nothing productive to occupy your mind so it wonders into more lustful territory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
true xx
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Of course its normal and it is one reason why no sex before marriage is terrible philosophy.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
LOL glad to know i'm not alone !
loool are you in this for religious reasons?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
19.03%
The paper was reasonable (1101)
46.65%
Not feeling great about that exam... (519)
21.99%
It was TERRIBLE (291)
12.33%

Watched Threads