i need helpppppppp uhhhhhhh i feel useless

Watch this thread
username2500977
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
uuh, so here comes the biggest f*ck up. Predicted Grade = AAB Course Applied for = Management + Marketing AT = Leeds (aab) Nottingham (aab) - yes both the same! I don't want to do this degree, my head was in a mess when i applied -all my fault yes! i want to do graphic design, so hoping i can swap if i get into Leeds, it is ABB but...what if i don't get the grades...i have no idea what else i want to do at uni, either graphic design or philosophy...and i feel they r both useless, thats what drove me to choosing management and marketing in the first place, but they are wat i love. guys i have no idea what to do, i just want to go to uni so bad.....uuuuuh help[
zaraiqbal18
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
once you get the grades, contact either university and ask them to change your course
zaraiqbal18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bbeSk)
are they flexible?
yes they should be. you could ring them up today and speak to the university administrator and tell them you want to change your course, see what they say.
skuka
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Contact your firm university on results day and ask to be released into clearing - then search which universities offer the course you want to study and contact those instead.
Omgjustwork
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Any job where you'll essentially be looking for work to do, self employment. Can be hard. I too love graphic design but am unwilling to chase after work. But if you love it, you should go for it. No point in living life if you can't enjoy it. Money is of little worth if you can survive and be happy.
You should get your head around how you'll get work once education is over, you should know where you're going, how to turn your knowledge into money.
Omgjustwork
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bbeSk)
thank you so much...if it comes to clearing, do you think i should apply for something completely different e.g. involving sciences or just something else like architecture if i cant get a place for design or philosophy?
I can't say what you should or shouldn't do in terms of your future.
But what you should do is gain information about how people get into work, what the requirements are. If you know how to get a job in a certain field and what that job is like. them you can make an informed decision on what to do next.

You wouldn't drive somewhere not knowing how to get there, if it's safe, and if it's a nice place or not.

Get a clear understanding of what jobs are available to you, what's required to get the job and what the daily life of that job is like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (7)
31.82%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (12)
54.55%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (3)
13.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads