Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have noticed that since I have become familiar with how to change avatars, I am beginning to get quite bored of mine quite frequently. Does anyone else get bored of their avatars quickly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    I have noticed that since I have become familiar with how to change avatars, I am beginning to get quite bored of mine quite frequently. Does anyone else get bored of their avatars quickly?
    Erm, what is your avatar supposed to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajo123)
    Erm, what is your avatar supposed to be?
    An Armani Jeans tab from a pair of Armani jeans. It looks better when it's bigger.

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was a book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i thought it was a book
    He he he!I will change it again quite soon. It doesn't help that the avatars have such a small size restriction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Here's a nice one if someone wants to nab it.
    It looks scary!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll ever get bored of mine...ever...

ReputationRep:
    No and I seem to have had the same one forever. Babyshambles your avatar is really cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    No and I seem to have had the same one forever. Babyshambles your avatar is really cool!
    i think it's cute!

ReputationRep:
    I've only changed mine twice so far..I have a feeling I'm going to be changing it more frequently purely because I get bored rather quickly

Btw - you ppl have some really cool avatars!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    I've only changed mine twice so far..I have a feeling I'm going to be changing it more frequently purely because I get bored rather quickly

Btw - you pl have some really cool avatars!
    I have just changed mine back to my beloved old one

ReputationRep:
    what's that avatar website called again?

ReputationRep:
    I think that it's not very good to change your avatar very often, because most people look at avatars instead of usernames. For example; back when Xenon used the batgirl symbol everyone else using it was often mistaken for her by lots of people.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Lol, I don't even have an avatar anymore! I'm tired of them full stop!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.