The Student Room Group

It is not racist to say that we're full

Scroll to see replies

"Dickless sophist" 💀💀💀
Original post by Profesh
Our First World opulence is the legacy of two-hundred years' rapacious colonialism, so whatever one's stance on cultural assimilation (and the societal ramifications of a lax immigration policy), "we're full" cannot but read as the morally degenerate disingenuous hand-waving of a dickless sophist.
Look at a population concentration map of the US sometime.
Lmao, they're reaching now 💀💀💀you didn't say anything wrong. You're doing amazing sweetie 👏🏽
Original post by cherryred90s
Is that what I said?

Shame on ME? Really?
Original post by Conceited
No they're not. Part of the problem is individuals like yourself that won't engage. He makes a salient point.

What point does the OP make though? That the UK cannot provide for their citizens because of immigrants? That is not really true.

The idea that if there were no immigrants the UK will be a paradise is false. People compare Iceland, Finland and so on to the UK, when there are massive differences in the population and other socioeconomic factors. Besides, nobody wants to live in countries like those.

If the Government wanted to provide free everything to only white Brits, they can but choose not to. It is not the Somali or Indian that told the tories to cut public services.

People need to wake up and see who their real enemies are.
No they're not. Part of the problem is individuals like yourself that won't engage. He makes a salient point.

The OP felt the need to start the title of the thread with 'it's not racist...' because they knew that their post would point directly to [predominantly] BME.

why are we only 'full' when it comes to 3rd world immigrants?
He's probably a tory lmao don't some of them hate non-whites. A girl in my class started going on a rant about how we have too many brown people and that she would vote conservative lmaooo nutter 😂😂😂 she's a fat cow who's most likely a lesbian and she looks like she doesn't wash. Wasteman
Original post by Wired_1800
What point does the OP make though? That the UK cannot provide for their citizens because of immigrants? That is not really true.

The idea that if there were no immigrants the UK will be a paradise is false. People compare Iceland, Finland and so on to the UK, when there are massive differences in the population and other socioeconomic factors. Besides, nobody wants to live in countries like those.

If the Government wanted to provide free everything to only white Brits, they can but choose not to. It is not the Somali or Indian that told the tories to cut public services.

People need to wake up and see who their real enemies are.
What you're effectively saying is "No blacks or Asians allowed."

Yup it is pretty much what OP is saying. Guess they've moved on from blaming European immigrants to Immigrants from Africa and Asia. Smh.

OP you'd love it if non white or non British people all left the country wouldn't you? This is the mindset brexiters hide.
The OP felt the need to start the title of the thread with 'it's not racist...' because they knew that their post would point directly to [predominantly] BME.

That is the mind of racist people.

I am glad that people like OP comes out, so we can try to educate their bigoted mind. The dangerous ones are the secret racists, who get fed up and take matters to their hands, just like the guy who killed Jo Cox.
Original post by 123a123
Why not? Take Iceland for example. They are extremely anti immigration. Here are some stastics about Iceland:

- Iceland has the lowest crime rate in the world, with on average less than 1 murder per year.
- They have a strong economy with the 6th highest GDP per capita in the world.
- They have one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world.
- They have one of the best social welfare systems in the world.

The Western world should look as Iceland as an example to follow by.

Also, can't you understand that if you want to give everyone in the world a better life, eventually your country will just become like the country that they came from?

correlation is not the same as causation
Original post by 123a123
The UK is 40x smaller than the USA, yet its population is only 5x smaller - The UK is massively overpopulated.

It is not racist to say that we're full, especially to people from the 3rd world who drain the country's resources and make it more difficult for the government to provide things like free healthcare, benefits for the unemployed, food banks for our already homeless people etc.

It is also not our problem if 3rd world countries are overpopulating themselves into even further poverty, nor is it our responsibility to take them in because they are doing so.

Of course it's not.
Typical race-baiting, race-obsessed lunatic. He knew this would attract the attention of BME/ethnic minorities and possibly non-British whites. I bet his missus left him for a Black/Asian man 😂😂😂 he's probably p-ssed so he has to vent on the internet to make him feel better. Either that or his daughter/son is dating an ethnic minority person...

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to injustice everywhere" - Martin Luther King (RIP)
That is the mind of racist people.

I am glad that people like OP comes out, so we can try to educate their bigoted mind. The dangerous ones are the secret racists, who get fed up and take matters to their hands, just like the guy who killed Jo Cox.

Beats me. I was referring to the response I'd quotes you on.

Original post by dangerouswoman
He's probably a tory lmao don't some of them hate non-whites.

Well, you'd find such individuals in a lot of parties.

most likely a lesbian

What's wrong with that?
He's probably a tory lmao don't some of them hate non-whites. A girl in my class started going on a rant about how we have too many brown people and that she would vote conservative lmaooo nutter 😂😂😂 she's a fat cow who's most likely a lesbian and she looks like she doesn't wash. Wasteman

We have to be careful, you dont know when people get pushed over.

Some people are deeply unhappy with their life and blame others for their failures.
True, she's probably upset that "her" country is being taken over 😂😂😂 Poor, little girl
We have to be careful, you dont know when people get pushed over.

Some people are deeply unhappy with their life and blame others for their failures.
I never said all tories are racist, just some of them. And there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian lmao but she seems to sure act like a lesbian but always denies it when it's obvious. She always wears trousers everyday, has short dark hair, doesn't wear nail polish or makeup, never hangs out with "non-lesbians" etc. But I agree probably didn't need to mention her sexuality but still...🙃
Beats me. I was referring to the response I'd quotes you on.

Well, you'd find such individuals in a lot of parties.

What's wrong with that?
True, she's probably upset that "her" country is being taken over 😂😂😂 Poor, little girl

People do feel like that. Mocking them doesn't make sense.
Most of the country is still just empty fields in reality. And half of America is empty, just look at the population of states like Wyoming; it's about the size of the UK with a population of 580,000 - that is NOT desirable. Just bc its a wasteland over there doesn't mean we must be at breaking point over here or something. There are places which are way more densely populated: the Netherlands, Belgium, South Korea, Japan, HK, Singapore; so many of the most advanced economies/societies.
(edited 6 years ago)
There are obviously racists who are anti-immigration, but in my experience of the UK, I find it the most tolerant and patient nation when it comes to immigration.

It is not racist to want to preserve your cultural heritage. The third world doesn't exactly enrich Britain despite the left's eulogies.

It is not racist that when you are the working class and cheap influx of labour undercuts your wages, that you would be extremely annoyed by that - given that the policy makers and those who actually dictate politics in the country will never have to go through this experience. Not to mention that the rate of immigration is crucial to a good outcome, and the rate has been rampant - Theresa May was an absolute failure as Home Secretary, which genius thought it would be a good idea to make a failed Home Secretary the PM...

It is a fact that social cohesion is disrupted when the rate of immigration is uncontrolled, and when it is from parts of the world that have antithetical views on the western concept of society.

It is also a fact that the UK's immigration policy puts strain on public provisions. The oft cited study used by UCL (which cast immigration in a positive light when looking only at the EEA subset) when adjusted for a representative sample of the immigration demographic and socioeconomic background showed that the costs are substantial - the same conclusion has been reached by CReAM.

I think it's despicable when the term racist is thrown around. Primarily because it is used dishonestly to shut down debate, but also because it actually undermines the validity of the term.
(edited 6 years ago)
You're absolutely right. The strain on public services caused by the immigrant hordes using them is unbelievable, particularly in the town I live in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending