Help! How do I get to Llandaff Campus by bus? Watch

SamG94
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ok so I have an appointment with a Disability Adviser tomorrow at the Llandaff Campus but my lift has had to cancel on me due to a family emergency so I need to catch a train to Cardiff and then a bus from the city centre to the Uni but I don't know what bus I need to get and the website with the bus times and things is just confusing me! I've looked on the Cardiff Met website but it says to catch the bus from outside the train station but I know there's building/construction work going on there right now so I don't know where the bus leaves from!

Can someone please help me? I can't cancel the appointment again as I had to cancel last week due to car troubles on the way there.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SamG94)
Ok so I have an appointment with a Disability Adviser tomorrow at the Llandaff Campus but my lift has had to cancel on me due to a family emergency so I need to catch a train to Cardiff and then a bus from the city centre to the Uni but I don't know what bus I need to get and the website with the bus times and things is just confusing me! I've looked on the Cardiff Met website but it says to catch the bus from outside the train station but I know there's building/construction work going on there right now so I don't know where the bus leaves from!

Can someone please help me? I can't cancel the appointment again as I had to cancel last week due to car troubles on the way there.
Google maps should show you. Put in where you need to get the bus from, where to and what time you need to get there.

Like this- just check the locations and add the right time. Looks like what bus you need depends on the time.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Ca...197200!3e3!5i1

Hope that helps
SamG94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kindred)
Google maps should show you. Put in where you need to get the bus from, where to and what time you need to get there.

Like this- just check the locations and add the right time. Looks like what bus you need depends on the time.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Ca...197200!3e3!5i1

Hope that helps
Yeah I don't understand any of that on google maps, it just confuses me too much. It just shows me options that involve getting another train and a bus, I'm fine with getting to Cardiff on the train but after that I can't deal with any other changeovers to get to the uni so I need to be able to get from the city centre to the uni in one basically, I can cope with having to walk a little from a bus stop to the uni and stuff but not changing buses and trains ect.

Thanks for the quick reply and trying to help though
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SamG94)
Yeah I don't understand any of that on google maps, it just confuses me too much. It just shows me options that involve getting another train and a bus, I'm fine with getting to Cardiff on the train but after that I can't deal with any other changeovers to get to the uni so I need to be able to get from the city centre to the uni in one basically, I can cope with having to walk a little from a bus stop to the uni and stuff but not changing buses and trains ect.

Thanks for the quick reply and trying to help though
Try the 124 then. It's a 10min walk from central then a 5 min walk to campus. I'm not sure what times it runs, but it's just the one bus.

Good luck
SamG94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kindred)
Try the 124 then. It's a 10min walk from central then a 5 min walk to campus. I'm not sure what times it runs, but it's just the one bus.

Good luck
Thanks I'll try that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Cyncoed Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (77)
67.54%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.42%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.04%

Watched Threads