CerealKiller.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I had an interview with Greggs last week, and today I received a call stating that I had the job. The lady on the phone said that she'd be sending an email shortly about the induction/ hours etc. However, that hasn't happened and I'm starting to worry a bit.

I know it seems silly, but I have been in a position before where I've apparently got the job, but then not been provided with any hours. Should I call them up tomorrow or just wait? My induction date isn't for another week and a bit
TheBanterBee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there!

Firstly, congratulations on getting the job! I start my first shift at Greggs this Saturday so I guess we're both in the same boat on this one. In response to your question, don't panic! It took them an hour or so to send me the documents through by email. Perhaps the women finished her shift before sending you the documentations? If you don't receive anything by midday tomorrow then I would give them a ring.

Hope this helps and good luck with your new job!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (132)
42.17%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (35)
11.18%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (26)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.86%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.07%

Watched Threads