how to judge if my boobs are saggy or perky?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
this is what I've noticed about mine... I'm 17 and a C cup, so they shouldn't really be sagging but I'm paranoid that they are a bit.
The reason for this is that the nipple is not directly in the middle of my breast, it's in the lower half (in line with halfway between my elbow and armpit)... is this normal?

If I stand with my shoulders rolled back, they obviously look more perky than when I'm slouched and if I haven't worn a bra all day gravity takes hold and they look much more saggy.

So, the reason I'm asking is because the only young women's breasts other young women see is usually just their own, and page 3 girls. Obviously sagging is normal after children and in middle age, but can I have some indication on what is normal and what counts as sagging please?
edd522
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pencil test.
Petulia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's normal for them to look different. The pencil test doesn't mean anything. "Sagging" just means they're big enough that they start to face downwards / fall downwards. That's how they're supposed to look. "Perky" just means A - B cup, ones that stay up because they're small enough to stay facing straight ahead, not large enough to fall downwards. "Perky" above a B cup is most likely the result of a lift from enhancement surgery - no one above a B cup is naturally "perky".
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Saggy is how it's supposed to look if it's on the bigger side . That's natural
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't judge yourself by page 3 standards!!!!
The silicone is marvellous at staying up
Like everyone has said, tiny boobs will stay up
Larger boobs won't.
It's all natural
randy orton
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
saggy are fat boobs that have no stability and just sag down like melted cheese
Anfal eldaw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can't believe that I am actually reading this , tell me if you are happy with your appearance good for you . But why to make others measurable by your standards
hammung
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am a C/DD cup and I've been perky all my life. I've been asked if they were done by numerous women that I have been with (they haven't -- yet!) I'm 26 and the reason why I am on this forum is because my weight has yoyo-ed and I worry they are beggining to sag.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.11%
England (108)
34.39%
Belgium (27)
8.6%
Germany (37)
11.78%
Spain (5)
1.59%