The Student Room Group

If you loved the girl im so so sorry

I gotta give it to her like we're in a hurry

No but really - isn't trying to flirt with someone else's girlfriend way more fun than going after single girls. It adds brownie points.

Scroll to see replies

Right...
naaa, it depends how much u fancy them, sometimes u feel bad for the boy,especally if u know how kind etc he is.
OK homewrecker
brownies are gross but I still eat them

And I know this has nothing to do with brownies but you said brownie points and that reminds me of actual brownies
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Emerald7770

And I know this has nothing to do with brownies but you said brownie points and that reminds me of actual brownies

if u ever get the chance, get a chocolate brownie with a hot chocolate at costa, it will be one of the best things u have EVER tasted :wink:

Yeah you're that one girl that'll take a bite out of a food, spit it out, "YUCK!" and then take another bite.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7

Yasssssss brownies are bae :biggrin:
Original post by SufyaanShah
Yeah you're that one girl that'll take a bite out of a food, spit it out, "YUCK!" and then take another bite.

this is why I'm fat
Original post by Kraggor
Yasssssss brownies are bae :biggrin:

I don't they they're bae, caramel shortbread is what I call BAEAEAE
this is why I'm fat

Oi! Don't insult yourself :frown: You probably aren't fat :smile:
I don't they they're bae, caramel shortbread is what I call BAEAEAE

Caramel Shortbread is suppppper good too but the one they make at work is always fresh so the caramel melts everywhere xD Not a good look haha
Original post by Kraggor
Oi! Don't insult yourself :frown: You probably aren't fat :smile:

Caramel Shortbread is suppppper good too but the one they make at work is always fresh so the caramel melts everywhere xD Not a good look haha

You have it at work? DAYUM I would be getting that CM every 2 minutes 😍😍😍 even if it's melted everywhere
Original post by HelloMotoPhoto
I gotta give it to her like we're in a hurry

No but really - isn't trying to flirt with someone else's girlfriend way more fun than going after single girls. It adds brownie points.

Until you find out that someone else is your mate then your screwed
You have it at work? DAYUM I would be getting that CM every 2 minutes 😍😍😍 even if it's melted everywhere

Yup our work canteen consists of a mini tesco like store, costa cafe, bakery, deli, custom food station etc xD I would live there especially as they have these colourful crazy ass chairs and sofas lol
Original post by Kraggor
Yup our work canteen consists of a mini tesco like store, costa cafe, bakery, deli, custom food station etc xD I would live there especially as they have these colourful crazy ass chairs and sofas lol

ooo how much weight did u gain
Original post by Ryanthom100
if u ever get the chance, get a chocolate brownie with a hot chocolate at costa, it will be one of the best things u have EVER tasted :wink:

boi costa's brownies are the s***:u: having it with a hot chocolate tho just distracts from the flavour so have to disgree with you there:tongue:
ooo how much weight did u gain

Don't assume I gained weight haha xD

I hadnt weighed myself for a while but back in the day in my sporting years I was 13st at like 5ft /10 and now being an IT nerd I'm 11st 3lbs at 5ft 11in/6ft
(Havent measured height in a few years lol xD)

Overall Ive lost weight but my bmi is in point haha

I still love all the foods though :P
this is why I'm fat

Fat in what way? "Awwww" fat like a cute chubby hamster or "ewwwww" fat like a fat ugly cow?
Original post by SufyaanShah
Fat in what way? "Awwww" fat like a cute chubby hamster or "ewwwww" fat like a fat ugly cow?

Ewwww like a fat ugly cow 😂😂
Original post by Kraggor
Don't assume I gained weight haha xD

I hadnt weighed myself for a while but back in the day in my sporting years I was 13st at like 5ft /10 and now being an IT nerd I'm 11st 3lbs at 5ft 11in/6ft
(Havent measured height in a few years lol xD)

Overall Ive lost weight but my bmi is in point haha

I still love all the foods though :P

Haha I was jus joking! And omg I'm 5'11 too!

Quick Reply

Latest