The Student Room Group

Does everyone in your household own their own towel?

Poll

Shared towels or own towels?

I was debating this with a mate earlier. How we got onto the subject of towels slips my mind... anyhow, I find it incredibly unhygienic that he lives at home with his mum, dad and sister and they don't have their own towels - they just get out of the bath or shower, grab a used towel off the towel hanger and use it, when some other f***er has been drying their genitalia and arse on it - who wants to dry their face on that??? He argues that it's fine since the person using it has just had a wash, but I pointed out that bacteria still likely remains.

If you've found your way into this thread, what's your take on this?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by WoodyMKC
I was debating this with a mate earlier. How we got onto the subject of towels slips my mind... anyhow, I find it incredibly unhygienic that he lives at home with his mum, dad and sister and they don't have their own towels - they just get out of the bath or shower, grab a used towel off the towel hanger and use if when some other f***er has been drying their genitalia and arse on it. He argues that it's fine since the person using it has just had a wash, but I pointed out that bacteria still likely remains.

If you've found your way into this thread, what's your take on this?

Yes.

Your mate is disgusting.

How can you share the same towel as your mother and sister?
My family have have there own towel, well we all have 2 each, i have one for the beach and one for at home :wink:
And yes it is unhygienic
Original post by SGHD26716
Yes.

Your mate is disgusting.

How can you share the same towel as your mother and sister?

IKR? Remind me to never kiss his sister. She's fit an' all, but knowing her mouth has been on the same towel as her brother and father's bollox...
Reply 4
IKR? Remind me to never kiss his sister. She's fit an' all, but knowing her mouth has been on the same towel as her brother and father's bollox...

She's indirectly sucked her dad and brother off.

Spoiler

Reply 5
lol, wtf :lolwut: of course we all have separate towels!

Spoiler

she been SUCCCKIN THEMM AWWWFFF

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also carried out indirect cunnilingus on her own mother :yucky:
Reply 7
Also carried out indirect cunnilingus on her own mother :yucky:

At least they saved some wonga am I right?

F#ck man. Mind blown.
At least they saved some wonga am I right?

F#ck man. Mind blown.

That's the thing - they have a towel rack in their bathroom and it holds like 5 towels. So I always assumed they each had their own towel. NOPE. When a towel is due a wash, it gets replaced by another towel off the rack and is used by all family members. Animals.
Reply 9
Original post by eden3
lol, wtf :lolwut: of course we all have separate towels!

she been SUCCCKIN THEMM AWWWFFF

Spoiler

Spoiler

Won't it be no incest instead?
That's the thing - they have a towel rack in their bathroom and it holds like 5 towels. So I always assumed they each had their own towel. NOPE. When a towel is due a wash, it gets replaced by another towel off the rack and is used by all family members. Animals.

And you're friends with this guy.

Wonder what things you have in common 🤔
Reply 10
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
The only difference between you and her is that she sucks them off indirectly and you suck them directly

Don't deny it either, all your posts scream closet homo

Dude why so triggered?
I have 3 of my own, but there are a few that are shared; that I rarely use, if they Are washed after each use, then I don't see the problem.
Well its all about who gets the clean towels first, regardless of who used it last. I don't see a problem with it. It gets washed every other day and we buy new ones like every other week so yeah I share mine.
Reply 13
Dude why so triggered?

He's become obsessed with me at this point.... just begging for a reaction :rofl:
Reply 14
Original post by eden3
He's become obsessed with me at this point.... just begging for a reaction :rofl:

Why though? Is he stalking? 😂
Reply 15
Why though? Is he stalking? 😂

He has something against me for whatever reason... so he spends his time harassing people that he doesn't even know online because he clearly has nothing better to do.

Spoiler

Reminds of Ttingtox and @WoodyMKC :lol:
Reply 16
Original post by eden3
He has something against me for whatever reason... so he spends his time harassing people that he doesn't even know online because he clearly has nothing better to do.

Spoiler

Reminds of Ttingtox and @WoodyMKC :lol:

What happened with Ttingtox and Woody?
Actually that reminds me whenever I go to stay at other people's house, sometime there's only one towel in the bathroom, first off to whom does this towel belong? Is it a towel of a family member? Or does it belong to the whole family hence there's only one? Or is that the guest towel?

And I can't ask these questions because I don't want them to think "woah woah woah, Sufyaan here is living in 2065, he has his own towel!"

This will be fun!

Quick Reply

Latest