Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
QuentinM
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As much as i'd love to, this is YOUR extended essay. Lets say I tell you a topic-you might find it bores you out of your mind when you go into that much detail, so Im not helping you at all.

You mentioned Human physiology....thats a start. What would you say are the most interesting topics in that physiology topic/module? You mention immunity/blood/digestion, which of those interests you most, and what inside that most interesting topic interests you the most? That's how i'd start it, at least....
Mouza H.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by QuentinM)
As much as i'd love to, this is YOUR extended essay. Lets say I tell you a topic-you might find it bores you out of your mind when you go into that much detail, so Im not helping you at all.

You mentioned Human physiology....thats a start. What would you say are the most interesting topics in that physiology topic/module? You mention immunity/blood/digestion, which of those interests you most, and what inside that most interesting topic interests you the most? That's how i'd start it, at least....
Hey, sorry but I've already changed my mind and went back to the original topic I was going to write about, related to geography. But thank you for replying and trying to help me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (131)
18.02%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.04%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (126)
17.33%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.44%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (222)
30.54%

Watched Threads