Rude Girls - BBC2 Watch

This discussion is closed.
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OMG! that program was amazing it showed that all of then were weridos (apart from the mixed race girl i liked her)
that girl who lived in hackney is a racist ! what kinda off dum person walks into a jewish school? and then shouts at them all! please shes such a ****.
and at the start she was shouting at those boys ha ha 'lick me bum crease' lmao!!!!

and the girls with the kid they were just begin it big time. thought it was jokes when they went to the station and then found out she was lying. lmao!! they were just very bored children who thought they were bad gals and they failed. and why did that girl have the baby if she didnt want it! and did you see when she was cleaning it, oh my god she was dragging it here and there, i hope it gets put into care. and why the hell did she cut herself? casue she wants attention .

any way i found it really really interesting
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am not in anyway condoming that kind of behavour but do you not think by any chance it was encourage by the film makers? I mean at the end of the day it is entertainment. Nobody wants to see good kids working for charity and doing very well. It makes me wonder just how much they are encouraged to act like thugs. Of course they are thugs in the first place but somthing like that jewish school thing sounds like it could have been a stunt. However I have not seen it so I shouldn't really comment.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I am not in anyway condoming that kind of behavour but do you not think by any chance it was encourage by the film makers? I mean at the end of the day it is entertainment. Nobody wants to see good kids working for charity and doing very well. It makes me wonder just how much they are encouraged to act like thugs. Of course they are thugs in the first place but somthing like that jewish school thing sounds like it could have been a stunt. However I have not seen it so I shouldn't really comment.
no goin intothe school wasnt a stunt, i know ppl who do that dum stuff.
thats them and nuthin else
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
no goin intothe school wasnt a stunt, i know ppl who do that dum stuff.
thats them and nuthin else
But how was it filmed? The camera men and directors must have known she planned to this? For technical reasons you can't just to go into a school with all the camera equipment unplanned. I am just a little bit cynical about these things.

I would really need to see it though to believe it I think
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But how was it filmed? The camera men and directors must have known she planned to this? For technical reasons you can't just to go into a school with all the camera equipment unplanned. I am just a little bit cynical about these things.

ahhhhh you didnt see it!
well then if you see it then you will know what im chattin bout.
they might repet it on bb choice or bbc 3

i hope you can see it and know what were all taking bout
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They would still have to know what was going to happen, otherwise there would be a huge amount of tape wasted, a lot of time spent, and also salaries etc. the costs would have just been too much to do it on the off chance they did something.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
They would still have to know what was going to happen, otherwise there would be a huge amount of tape wasted, a lot of time spent, and also salaries etc. the costs would have just been too much to do it on the off chance they did something.
WELL THATS WHY IS CALLED A DOCUMENTRY (cant spell)
anything can happen at anytime
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WELL THATS WHY IS CALLED A DOCUMENTRY (cant spell)
anything can happen at anytime
Oh really? :rolleyes:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
That is kind of what I am getting at. I have done a little bit of DV (the modern method the BBC will use) filming before and you need tripods, lights, microphones so it involves a little bit of planning. You can just use a shoot and point DV camera but the quality would not be good enough for TV broadcasts.

So how did the film crew get from the place where she lives to the school? This is the element which would have to have been planned.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That is kind of what I am getting at. I have done a little bit of DV (the modern method the BBC will use) filming before and you need tripods, lights, microphones so it involves a little bit of planning. You can just use a shoot and point DV camera but the quality would not be good enough for TV broadcasts.

So how did the film crew get from the place where she lives to the school? This is the element which would have to have been planned.
they walked?.............
and it was only one man called morgan
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
they walked?.............
and it was only one man called morgan
So he just followed them where ever they went? Did the school not object to the cameras being used? Or did they just literly walk in?
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So he just followed them where ever they went? Did the school not object to the cameras being used? Or did they just literly walk in?
the girl walked in and the man filmed her but didnt go in
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

If you're talking about the Jewish school, she only went into the playground and the crew filmed from behind the boundary wall. She said "I'm going to go and laugh at the Jews and pull their hats off" so they just up and followed I expect.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
If you're talking about the Jewish school, she only went into the playground and the crew filmed from behind the boundary wall. She said "I'm going to go and laugh at the Jews and pull their hats off" so they just up and followed I expect.
That makes a lot more sense then. I will check BBC3 as I really need to see this docusoap myself.
JabberJaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The baddest thing about those girls was probably their breath.

Lost Souls
Joseph_SOUTH
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
These scrotes did not even fit the stereotype of the tearaway who is capable of being really good, they are just scum. the black girl RUDEE couldn't even walk in a straight line or string a sentence together. These girls are lacking fathers who give them some discapline, what they need now is an adult to give them a good drop kick. But of course the social workers would enver have that, they are only interested in pandering to these little sods and making them worse.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (60)
19.74%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.47%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.79%

Watched Threads