Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Matthew Street Festival, Liverpool watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Anyone go to this over the three days?, I wend to day and had an absolutely amazing time! Its one of the many things that makes Liverpool such a unique city, and capital of culture 2008!!!!
    I saw tribute acts for Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Queen, ABBA and Robbie Williams, wooooooo! Robbie wz best

...I'll sober up now

Lv Rob xxx

ReputationRep:
    I didn't actually go to town purposely for the Matthew Street Festival, I was on my way home from my boyfriends (he lives on the Wirral, I'm from Liverpool). We got off at James Street station with the intention of meeting my Mum for a lift home, but we'd forgotten about all the roads being blocked off and stuff so we spent ages trying to find her. I was amazed at how crowded everywhere was, didn't realise just how popular Liverpool is! Everyone seemed to be having a good time. I didn't see any of the bands, but I've heard a lot about them. I wish we would've spent the day there now, always next year I suppose.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.