The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

justfarhan
:indiff:

I've got exactly £11.50 for England to qualify. Are you copying me?

:confused:

Lol no we both put £10 on Argentina to qualify, so we both had the same winnings, and we've both then gone and put the lot on England :smile:
Cortez
Or maybe Champions league etc, you guys going to bet on that?

Not the outright winner, but I'm sure I could find room to bet on some of the matches in the group stages :biggrin: Always bet on the first few games of the Premiership season while I'm on holiday in August too.
Got lucky earlier today, was looking at the tennis odds for tomorrow on oddschecker. 'Extrabet' had priced a match up all wrong, I dont know whether it was an error or they just misread the match but anyway I opened an account and put £100 on. Moments later they slashed the odds and I was able to close out for a £28 profit whatever.
God's sake, I put a few quid on Alonso to finish in a point scoring position and they still haven't paid out even though he won the race about an hour ago.
Shall I bet on Portugal to qualify now? Do you think Holland will get back into it? It's 1.5 for Portugal to qualify.
justfarhan
Shall I bet on Portugal to qualify now? Do you think Holland will get back into it? It's 1.5 for Portugal to qualify.

Wouldn't write off the Dutch. Only takes one goal to level things up and sneak a goal at the end.

If you can still bet on a red-card being shown, with the way the ref's handing them out, I wouldn't be surprised to see one shown at some stage. Don't take my word for that though :biggrin:
Reply 1186
Anyone know when sharapova's first match at wimbledon is? I'm not betting, i just like to watch...:love: :love: :love:
jose
Anyone know when sharapova's first match at wimbledon is? I'm not betting, i just like to watch...:love: :love: :love:

Yep, Tuesday at 12 against Smashnova or something like that.
Reply 1188
cheers.
There's your red card - Costinha :yy:
Reply 1189
olliemccowan
Wouldn't write off the Dutch. Only takes one goal to level things up and sneak a goal at the end.

If you can still bet on a red-card being shown, with the way the ref's handing them out, I wouldn't be surprised to see one shown at some stage. Don't take my word for that though :biggrin:

There goes the red card .... :p:
Cortez
There goes the red card .... :p:

Didn't expect to be right quite so early on :biggrin: Wish I'd put money on it myself now! lol
DAMMIT

I should've!! Lol
Muahahaha I won 15p for Portugal to be winning at half time :indiff:
justfarhan
Muahahaha I won 15p for Portugal to be winning at half time :indiff:

Legend! I won 43p for Alonso finishing in a point-scoring position, I partied like a Brazilian at carnival time haha :biggrin:
I'm guessing f1? :biggrin:

Anyway, more red cards? It could be a frustrating second half, and judging by the heroics of Robben..

Ah, there is no market for sending offs anymore. :frown:
justfarhan
I'm guessing f1? :biggrin:

Damn right, he's won practically every race this season so finishing 8th was never going to be a problem seeing as he's also part of the most reliable team in F1 lol.

Anyway, more red cards? It could be a frustrating second half, and judging by the heroics of Robben..

Ah, there is no market for sending offs anymore. :frown:

I can't see there being another one now, because Holland don't need to foul as they can hold the ball and play down the wings, and Portugal can't afford to lose another man.
I retract my comment about there not being another red card, this ref is like a traffic warden on incentives.
Reply 1197
lol, another red card :biggrin:
What did I say, Boulharouz (sp?) is off.
What the hell is going on?

Quick Reply

Latest