The Student Room Group

How many times do you order takeaway each week?

^^

Scroll to see replies

Every other day
Reply 2
Max 1, sometimes none.
Like twice a week
I don't, I have people make my food for me anyway. I can't imagine ordering something greasy and fattening and then actually eating it.
Reply 5
I don't really order takeway often, I'd rather go out to eat.
Once every 2 months.. i dont like taking out
Original post by Glassapple
I don't, I have people make my food for me anyway. I can't imagine ordering something greasy and fattening and then actually eating it.

It isn't 'fattening' just because it is high in calories doesn't make it fattening, just eat less calories throughout the day..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cluster1
It isn't 'fattening' just because it is high in calories doesn't make it fattening, just eat less calories throughout the day..

Posted from TSR Mobile

So I should starve myself throughout the whole day, in order to eat a >2000 calorie meal in the evening?
Once a week, on Friday. :smile:

Other than Friday night, I actually like to think that my diet is quite good (lots of variety/fruit and veg), and although I've been slacking the past few weeks, I've been on a reasonably intense exercise routine for some years.

I love Friday nights. Burger+Chips+7UP, it doesn't take much to entertain me. :smile:
Every couple of months, tops. Really don't eat out often :tongue: It's too expensive compared to something cheap at home. Sometimes you just really can't be bothered though, or just really fancy a greasy pizza
Once a week, but we don't order it we go to the place directly
Peng munch every weekend :biggrin:
Once every 2 or 3 weeks, sometimes more than a month
usually at least once a week.
Original post by swissariana
^^

During term-time, probably once a month? Unfortunately, it is now every week during the summer holidays and it is mostly KFC...

When I say unfortunately it is because I'm not a huge fan of it but my siblings love it (I wonder why!) and I would rather preserve what is left of the endothelium layer of my arteries.
Almost never, maybe once every 6 months.
Original post by Glassapple
So I should starve myself throughout the whole day, in order to eat a >2000 calorie meal in the evening?

If it is your favourite meal, why not?
However I have never eaten a 2000 calorie meal lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
once a week somtime i have a subway take out aswell
I never have take out and I very, very rarely eat out. I prefer to make my own food at home. It's not really a health thing, it's just that I like kind of weird combinations of foods for dinner that aren't served in restaurants.

Quick Reply

Latest