The Student Room Group

I study Dental Hygiene and Therapy - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

As the title says, I study DHT, so feel free to ask any questions about applying, the role etc.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by .DHT.
///

Where else did u apply? What stages did u get upto? Can u pm me xx
Original post by .DHT.
As the title says, I study DHT, so feel free to ask any questions about applying, the role etc.

Hi. I have an interview for Kings college hospital next Friday - any tips? X
Reply 3
hey I wanted to ask, can I apply for dentistry after studying dental therapy? also shall I opt for an bsc in oral sciences or a diploma in dental therapy and hygiene? xx
Reply 4
Hi I currently am in second year of studying Level 3 medical applied science and want to apply for dental hygein and therapy in kings. Do I need to apply for dental nursing first? then apply for the dental hygein and therapy? In the prospectus of kinds college it says in paert 2 that they take a national diploma where I have a national extended diploma? Please help
Reply 5
Original post by Danica768
Hi. I have an interview for Kings college hospital next Friday - any tips? X

Did u apple with a 1 year dental nursing course?
Original post by .DHT.

What GCSE grades did you get?
Hey, I have done a foundation degree in dental nursing, what further qualifications would I need to be considered for a place in DHT? I have A levels Psychology Business and Applied Science

Quick Reply

Latest