The Student Room Group

Late application

Hello I have a question regarding sending application for student loan. My situation is very difficult. I send the application with evidence and needed documents at the beginning of my first year at Coventry University so 2016/2017. I moved out to a different place and it turned out when I came by to that house that there was 3 letters regarding my wrong application and not paid fees. Two days later I was out of the country so I couldn't do nothing more then quick fill up of application and to send it. I was trying to apply once again but I had my application sent back once more because of not signed passport as original document. I didn't know that the UE passport needs to be signed up by my tutor or teacher etc. Now I am trying to get any help regarding the fact that I still want to continue my studies, I passed my first year now 2017/2018 would be my second year. Now question of all of this: is it possible to scan and send every document I need right now but just online? Can I still apply for it? I will be very grateful for any help as I send emails to 4 different people connected to this topic and none of them gave me actual help. Kind Regards AW
Original post by waskoa
Hello I have a question regarding sending application for student loan. My situation is very difficult. I send the application with evidence and needed documents at the beginning of my first year at Coventry University so 2016/2017. I moved out to a different place and it turned out when I came by to that house that there was 3 letters regarding my wrong application and not paid fees. Two days later I was out of the country so I couldn't do nothing more then quick fill up of application and to send it. I was trying to apply once again but I had my application sent back once more because of not signed passport as original document. I didn't know that the UE passport needs to be signed up by my tutor or teacher etc. Now I am trying to get any help regarding the fact that I still want to continue my studies, I passed my first year now 2017/2018 would be my second year. Now question of all of this: is it possible to scan and send every document I need right now but just online? Can I still apply for it? I will be very grateful for any help as I send emails to 4 different people connected to this topic and none of them gave me actual help. Kind Regards AW

Hi waskoa,

To look at your account and advise you better
you should call the EU Team on 0141 243 3570

On the information you have provided, you have nine months from the start of the academic year to make an application.
If passed deadline, you can send your application with covering letter explaining the reason for the delay along with relevant identity evidence, it will be reviewed case by case by an assessor.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending