KBBunny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Are there any current or recent graduates from Pearson College out there? What are the pros and cons of studying a business degree here instead of studying at a more traditional Uni? What's the social life really like?
Zee Frederick
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, my name is Zee and I have just finished my second year at Pearson Business School and am going into my final year from September. I can honestly say that there aren't any cons to my time at Pearson, but it depends on what you are looking for. Pearson college is different and everything they do here is industry driven. Every lecturer we have has had many years of experience in the subject they are teaching and some of them are still practising professionals - about 8 of them own their own business - so it's not just academics teaching you, its industry professionals teaching you. Another great part about Pearson Business School are the industry events, workshops and projects that are offered by the partnering companies which include Unilever, IBM, Direct line, L'Oreal just to name a few. You are not just getting a degree but an experience that will boost your employability profile. Finally, you get a guaranteed internship during your second-year summer break not to say that they are no opportunities for you to work in the summer of your first year. Second year summer break is a priority because you will only have few months left of university education before you need to stand out to be employers after your studies and the internship experience will help you stand out. The nature of the way of learning with access to and engagement with the industry partners means that there is a high expectation for students from the college and from the partners. So Pearson College London is not for everyone but it could be for you.
abdullah_458
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
that sounds amazing!can u tell us what the final interview was like?
s_ak
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by abdullah_458)
that sounds amazing!can u tell us what the final interview was like?
did you end up doing the final interview? I have mine on Monday and am just bit anxious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.52%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.96%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
6.09%
I need help with my personal statement (44)
38.26%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.09%

Watched Threads