The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln Parking

I’ve just been offered a clearing place doing photography at Lincoln and I’ve accepted it, I’m really looking forward to going but I really want to bring my car with me. Which accommodations have parking spaces available and is there any parking around the actual campus?
Original post by MrSamPreston
I’ve just been offered a clearing place doing photography at Lincoln and I’ve accepted it, I’m really looking forward to going but I really want to bring my car with me. Which accommodations have parking spaces available and is there any parking around the actual campus?

Firstly have you checked if the university has any rooms in halls left? many universities cant offer a room in halls to those coming through clearing or at least dont guarentee one. This is the policy on student parking on campus:

Any student wishing to park their vehicle on the Brayford campus must apply for a parking permit. All perimts must be applied online using the link at the bottom of this page. Student Parking Permits are valid for use from 4.30pm to 3am Monday to Friday and 6am to 3am at weekends. Vehicles parking using a student permit outside these hours will be subject to a cash fine. There is no overnight parking at any time. Each successful applicant is only entitled to one permit which is assigned to the registered vehicle. Permits will be valid for the duration of your course/studies, expiring on the supplied course end date (see application below). You are not permitted to copy your permit, only officially issued permits are valid.

So basically you can't park before 4:30pm.

Really I would leave the car at home for first year, you'll hardly need it anyway.
Original post by MrSamPreston

Hi Sam, that's great news! Contact our accommodation team on 01522 886195 and they will be able to help you.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending