Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its something im thinking about... anyone got any info that i should know about them? It'd be much appreciated :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Definately go for it! I'm thinking about it too; in a couple of years! Lip piercings are hot. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Definately go for it! I'm thinking about it too; in a couple of years! Lip piercings are hot. :cool:
    :cool: awesome, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried reading up other peoples' experience with it on BmeZine? That's useful

I say go for it...!!! Lip rings are so sexy, I'd get one if my boy wasn't so opposed to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Its something im thinking about... anyone got any info that i should know about them? It'd be much appreciated :cool:
    i love lip piercings..i think theyre really sexy....but im kinda of not sure about it either...we're not allowed at school...so is it worth it? I dunno :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Do it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No no no no no it's disgusting!

If you're a boy, get your eyebrow pierced with a bar. If you're a girl, don't do facial piercings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justcallmefoxxy)
    Have you tried reading up other peoples' experience with it on BmeZine? That's useful

I say go for it...!!! Lip rings are so sexy, I'd get one if my boy wasn't so opposed to it!
    hehehe thanks for the link :cool: and I'm going into uni soon so it wont matter than much, thanks for all the support though :cool: its been very positive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    No no no no no it's disgusting!

If you're a boy, get your eyebrow pierced with a bar. If you're a girl, don't do facial piercings.
    hehehe... well it was either my lip or my eyebrow :cool: (and im a guy by the way hehehehe) *feels so honoured to have been possibly mistaken for a girl*

ReputationRep:
    i hate piercings, look so ugly, christ, save your money man.

piercings are only good for chicks on thier ears only

man, i cant stand those ugly ****s who pierce thier whole body

ReputationRep:
    hehehe... well it was either my lip or my eyebrow :cool: (and im a guy by the way hehehehe) *feels so honoured to have been possibly mistaken for a girl*
    Hey I knew you were a guy! Definately go for the lip instead of the eyebrow; I think it's kinda gay when a guy gets his eyebrow pierced. :cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Please, I'm begging you, do your eyebrow!

And I thought you were a guy, I was just making sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Hey I knew you were a guy! Definately go for the lip instead of the eyebrow; I think it's kinda gay when a guy gets his eyebrow pierced. :cool:
    Oh so true. Makes me think they're total scummy twits too - not sure why I assosciate eyebrow piercings with that, though.

Lip piercings are very hot though. As long as you keep it clean, you should be alright I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    i hate piercings, look so ugly, christ, save your money man.

piercings are only good for chicks on thier ears only

man, i cant stand those ugly f**ks who pierce thier whole body
    I was against them but i thought it might be fun to maybe try it... ive been told they grow out pretty quick too if i dont like it

ReputationRep:
    if youre a guy...get the eyebrow...so hot...mmmmmmmmmmm its pure sex.

ReputationRep:
    lip piercings are seriously hot on guys
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    if youre a guy...get the eyebrow...so hot...mmmmmmmmmmm its pure sex.
    My thoughts exactly!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    lip piercings are seriously hot on guys
    lol ur gay

No seriously, you're getting it done too, mister.

ReputationRep:
    are all you girls into gothic ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    lol ur gay

No seriously, you're getting it done too, mister.
    yup

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.