Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    are all you girls into gothic ****?
    What the ******** ******* **** does a lip piercing have to do with being a goth?

ReputationRep:
    are all you girls into gothic s**t?
    Mmmmmm... *daydreams* goth girls are so mightily hot :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    What the ******** ******* **** does a lip piercing have to do with being a goth?
    Exactly! You can be a prep and get your lip pierced. Piercings are quite common today. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    My thoughts exactly!!!!!
    and we're both female! so take it from us Mad Vlad...btw how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Exactly! You can be a prep and get your lip pierced. Piercings are quite common today. :cool:

Yes, donkeys can get them ! I have a nose piercing and i'm not a goth. PLZ STOP CATEGORISING ME PLZKTHNX PLZ
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Was that to me or him?

I'm 18, I have my belly button and my clit hood pierced, and I'm getting my lower back done when I go to uni

ReputationRep:
    You should totaly get your labrette pierced. I certainly would If I woz old enough to go and get it done on my own. The fact is it doesnt matter what sex you are it still looks cool. I also see piercings as a way to express myself and at the moment my parents are keeping my expressing to my cloths, hair and wot i say as long as Im not old enough to do wot i want. I'd say to anyone who wants to do it, that is old enough or has their parents permission if not old enough, to do just that and not care what others say. After all it is your body you can do what you want with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Well, thats what matters to me im 18 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    my clit hood pierced
    hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hello
    no more likeHello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    You should totaly get your labrette pierced. I certainly would If I woz old enough to go and get it done on my own. The fact is it doesnt matter what sex you are it still looks cool. I also see piercings as a way to express myself and at the moment my parents are keeping my expressing to my cloths, hair and wot i say as long as Im not old enough to do wot i want. I'd say to anyone who wants to do it, that is old enough or has their parents permission if not old enough, to do just that and not care what others say. After all it is your body you can do what you want with it.
    Well said :cool: I was just after advice originally... but hey! I'm getting some pretty good opinions from some very nice ladies and well... you just cant go wrong with that can you :cool:

(I'm VERY single by the way )

ReputationRep:
    i hate piercings, look so ugly, christ, save your money man.

piercings are only good for chicks on thier ears only

man, i cant stand those ugly ****s who pierce thier whole body
    hey wat do u think about belly peircings? i was thinking of getting one, and i'm female...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyPyro)
    hey wat do u think about belly peircings? i was thinking of getting one, and i'm female...
    Undecided
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Too much hassle, and too common. Get your clit hood done instead!

ReputationRep:
    One word: Ewwwwww. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, no i dont think so, ne one else got ne thoughts on belly peircings, i have a friend who has one and it looks cool (tho i had wanted to get one b4 i new she had one), i have bn told by a few ppl to get one but so far u lot have bn against it, lol!

ReputationRep:
    lol, no i dont think so, ne one else got ne thoughts on belly peircings, i have a friend who has one and it looks cool (tho i had wanted to get one b4 i new she had one), i have bn told by a few ppl to get one but so far u lot have bn against it, lol!
    If you have a nice belly then it can look very nice indeed, it's your choice though.

ReputationRep:
    Well im with AndyT on this... if youve got a nice belly then go for it, though to be honest i dont find it that interesting...
    Thinking about it... im not sure what piercings i like on a girl... *thinks* hmm... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Mad Vlad
    I'm VERY single by the way
    Are you down or something because this statement makes u seem a little bit upset. I could be wrong though. Knowing me i probably am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Are you down or something because this statement makes u seem a little bit upset. I could be wrong though. Knowing me i probably am.
    No you made a good assessment from that... I'm single and i hate it, i crave having a g/f but every time i get close, I either mess it up by accident or the girl doesnt fancy me back
    Its the one part of my life that i dont feel happy with and i suffer from low self esteem, low confidence and rejection issues. Its hard at times but i get by

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.