Turn on thread page Beta

Should I get my lip pierced? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    No you made a good assessment from that... I'm single and i hate it, i crave having a g/f but every time i get close, I either mess it up by accident or the girl doesnt fancy me back
    Its the one part of my life that i dont feel happy with and i suffer from low self esteem, low confidence and rejection issues. Its hard at times but i get by
    Hmmm that's interesting that you offer confidence talks, when you yourself need them! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    Hmmm that's interesting that you offer confidence talks, when you yourself need them! :cool:
    I like to help people, it makes me feel good inside, it distracts me from my own problems because to me theyre more important that my own.

ReputationRep:
    No you made a good assessment from that... I'm single and i hate it, i crave having a g/f but every time i get close, I either mess it up by accident or the girl doesnt fancy me back
    Its the one part of my life that i dont feel happy with and i suffer from low self esteem, low confidence and rejection issues. Its hard at times but i get by
    I know how you feel. My last b/f dumped me because of my s/h and since then I've had low confidence when it comes to boys and dating. I've been boyless for nearly 2 years and it kills me inside to know it woz my fault that he left. Wot feels worse though is the b/f i had before him cheated on me so it is hard for me to trust a guy fully if I'm going out with them.

ReputationRep:
    I like to help people, it makes me feel good inside, it distracts me from my own problems because to me theyre more important that my own.
    Aww you're a sweetheart! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    I know how you feel. My last b/f dumped me because of my s/h and since then I've had low confidence when it comes to boys and dating. I've been boyless for nearly 2 years and it kills me inside to know it woz my fault that he left. Wot feels worse though is the b/f i had before him cheated on me so it is hard for me to trust a guy fully if I'm going out with them.
    Yeah *hug* guys can be so horrible, it makes me sad to be one sometimes ive never really had a proper g/f but i crave one so much and its not like im just gagging for sex, i want a true loving relationship. Trouble is, girls that like my less than pretty face are very few and very far between *sniff*

ReputationRep:
    Aww you're a sweetheart! :cool:
    thanks... I'd like to think of myself as one of the few genuine nice guys left in the world...

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Mad Vlad
    Trouble is, girls that like my less than pretty face are very few and very far between *sniff*
    You say that but I'm sure its not true. If I saw a pic of you I'm quite certain that I could disagree with you.

ReputationRep:
    You say that but I'm sure its not true. If I saw a pic of you I'm quite certain that I could disagree with you.
    there you go

ReputationRep:
    there you go
    Not bad! I was wondering if you looked like your avatar...hahaha! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    See Mad Vlad you dont have a less than pretty face, it's not bad at all. Although it would definatly look better if you got your labrette done but thats just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Not bad! I was wondering if you looked like your avatar...hahaha! :cool:
    thanks, i think my avatar is a fairly accurate representation of me to be honest, though its face is rather round

ReputationRep:
    See Mad Vlad you dont have a less than pretty face, it's not bad at all. Although it would definatly look better if you got your labrette done but thats just my opinion.
    hehe... (umm heres me being a dumbass... but just to clarify... thats the dent in the centre of my bottom lip is it not?)

ReputationRep:
    hehe... (umm heres me being a dumbass... but just to clarify... thats the dent in the centre of my bottom lip is it not?)
    Labrette is indeed the dent in the centre of your bottom lip and your not a dumbass because you didnt know.

ReputationRep:
    Labrette is indeed the dent in the centre of your bottom lip and your not a dumbass because you didnt know.
    thanks... do you mind if i add you to MSN? You're really cool... if you want to just PM me your address.
    [Edit] Obviously if you have MSN... hehe (should have asked that first!)

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Mad Vlad
    thanks... do you mind if i add you to MSN? You're really cool... if you want to just PM me your address.
    [Edit] Obviously if you have MSN... hehe (should have asked that first!)
    Erm I don't know my IM thing... I know PM me yours and I'll IM you let you know its me and then you can add me. Is that ok.

ReputationRep:
    Its something im thinking about... anyone got any info that i should know about them? It'd be much appreciated :cool:
    I think facial piercings are just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    I think facial piercings are just wrong.

You sound like my boyfriend.

I'm getting a nose piercing next year, I used to want a labret and tongue, but it just seems like too much metal hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    lol! I have my eyebrow done, its soooo cool! I wanna get another one done but I promised my friend that I would go and donate blood with her when I can again so I cant get one done for a while!!

Just in case you were wondering the next one I am planning to get is my labrette done with a bar. Then the next one may be a prince albert!! lol! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justcallmefoxxy)
    You sound like my boyfriend.

I'm getting a nose piercing next year, I used to want a labret and tongue, but it just seems like too much metal hahaha.
    Hehe cool, I've heard that a tongue piercing is really good for french kissing and i quote my friend "It's something for the other person to play with" i wouldnt get it done personally though... but i do think theyre cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lip piercings are really fun to play with

i hate eyebrow piercings; they just remind me of that stupidly "macho" guy from 5ive

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.