Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I get my lip pierced? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Then the next one may be a prince albert!! lol! :rolleyes:
    my friend from work has got that done, he had it done in ayia napa when we went a couple of months ago, they didnt freeze it and we all heard the noise he made and it made me feel sick, it was pure pain :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkegokane)
    lip piercings are really fun to play with

i hate eyebrow piercings; they just remind me of that stupidly "macho" guy from 5ive
    hehe awesome :cool: yeah 5ive were lamer than something thats really lame, its like aural AIDS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkegokane)
    lip piercings are really fun to play with

i hate eyebrow piercings; they just remind me of that stupidly "macho" guy from 5ive
    Wasn't that a fake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Wasn't that a fake?
    Likely :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Wasn't that a fake?
    Wouldn't put it past them!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't put it past them!! lol!
    I wonder if they actually had any "muscle" whatsoever... i think it was probably all a load of latex bodysuits with air bubbles for abdominal muscles hehe :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    my friend from work has got that done, he had it done in ayia napa when we went a couple of months ago, they didnt freeze it and we all heard the noise he made and it made me feel sick, it was pure pain :eek:
    That is why I am going to make sure I am very drunk when they do it. I am going to be sober when I walk in so I can get it done but I am going to have a bottle of vodka with me to numb the pain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I wonder if they actually had any "muscle" whatsoever... i think it was probably all a load of latex bodysuits with air bubbles for abdominal muscles hehe :cool:
    lol! Makes sense as they were all too 'perfect'!

ReputationRep:
    That is why I am going to make sure I am very drunk when they do it. I am going to be sober when I walk in so I can get it done but I am going to have a bottle of vodka with me to numb the pain!
    hehehe, nice plan :cool: hope it goes really well... umm... forgive me for being a bit unfamiliar, but what actually IS the piercing that youre having done, i dont know where its done

ReputationRep:
    lol! Makes sense as they were all too 'perfect'!
    Yes... they put a very horrible new spin on "manufactured"... like they were actually made by Mattel :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Was that to me or him?

I'm 18, I have my belly button and my clit hood pierced, and I'm getting my lower back done when I go to uni
    How you doing !

What made you get your clit hood pierced btw?

I don't feel the need to get my body pierced in anyway. I may get a tatoo sometime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    hehehe, nice plan :cool: hope it goes really well... umm... forgive me for being a bit unfamiliar, but what actually IS the piercing that youre having done, i dont know where its done
    A prince albert is a very intimate piercing! It basically involves putting a ring through the head of the penis which comes out between the edges of the clans on the underside of the penis.

This link will explain it in more detail.

ReputationRep:
    lip...
    sounds painful!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    lip...
    sounds painful!!!!
    Apparently if it is done right it is not painful at all. Besides, as a girl you should be very interested in it! It is meant to considerably boost the sexual experience for both the male and female!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently if it is done right it is not painful at all. Besides, as a girl you should be very interested in it! It is meant to considerably boost the sexual experience for both the male and female!
    lol, ok, im interested then!! :rolleyes:

imagine kissing someone and finding you choke on a lump of silver...(i know it will never happen)

ReputationRep:
    lol, ok, im interested then!! :rolleyes:

imagine kissing someone and finding you choke on a lump of silver...(i know it will never happen)
    Where are you planning on kissing people? Cos with a prince albert you would have to be doing it private!!

ReputationRep:
    Where are you planning on kissing people? Cos with a prince albert you would have to be doing it private!!
    lol, be sensible scifi!!
    expressing myself more clearly i can imagine kissing someone with a huge ring on their lip and the next minuit finding it in your mouth!

ReputationRep:
    lol, be sensible scifi!!
    expressing myself more clearly i can imagine kissing someone with a huge ring on their lip and the next minuit finding it in your mouth!
    Sorry! Dunno what I was thinking! :rolleyes:

Nah, that would be very difficutl to do, you would have to bend the ring so that it came apart and then push it so it came out of the hole. To my knowledge it has never happened to anbody I know who has one!! lol!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You're not supposed to drink alcohol before a piercing, as it thins your blood and makes you bleed more.

(Original post by thephenom)
    What made you get your clit hood pierced btw?

I don't feel the need to get my body pierced in anyway. I may get a tatoo sometime.
    I'm not sure! I had my navel done, and then I wanted something else. I hate facial piercings, and I just fell in love with the idea. So after nearly 6 months of longing I went for it!

I really hate tattoos though and don't think I'll ever get one, even though I currently have a henna tattoo around my navel.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly 3 months down the line... :rolleyes:
    I finally got my lip done! :cool: Hoorah! It looks dead good, bit sore at the minute but I only had it done on Saturday. Decided on the centre in the end with a ring in it. We'll just have to see if this increases my chances with the lovely ladies of the world: as has been suggested... (seeing as the one i managed to find dumped me... )

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and stuff :cool: it was really helpful!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.