Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I get my lip pierced? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Nearly 3 months down the line... :rolleyes:
    I finally got my lip done! :cool: Hoorah! It looks dead good, bit sore at the minute but I only had it done on Saturday. Decided on the centre in the end with a ring in it. We'll just have to see if this increases my chances with the lovely ladies of the world: as has been suggested... (seeing as the one i managed to find dumped me... )

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and stuff :cool: it was really helpful!
    hehe! got a pic of it? I wanted mine done ages ago but decided against it!! :rolleyes:

Dan
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Make sure you look after it

ReputationRep:
    my friend got straight down through her lip pierced -is that what you got? I asked her how she kissed but she said she hadn't tried yet - please report back to me when you're animal magnetism gets the girls flocking to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Make sure you look after it
    Yeah... ive got a very intensive cleaning regime on the go already hehe :cool:

ReputationRep:
    There you go... i look drunk/stoned/very tired in that picture... of which I am only very tired...
    (I do apologise for the quality as well... damn webcam of lameness)
    hehe, that's cool

Congratulations on your new piercing! Get your nipple done like mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    my friend got straight down through her lip pierced -is that what you got? I asked her how she kissed but she said she hadn't tried yet - please report back to me when you're animal magnetism gets the girls flocking to you
    as if thats going to happen... you might want to find someone thats actually good looking before you start talking about animal magnetism... all i seem to do is repel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    hehe, that's cool

Congratulations on your new piercing! Get your nipple done like mine
    Thanks I've decided that i don't want any more now though... not because i dont like this one... I've just decided that i don't need any more hehe

ReputationRep:
    as if thats going to happen... you might want to find someone thats actually good looking before you start talking about animal magnetism... all i seem to do is repel
    ye of little faith. It'll happen, we girls don't just go out with brad pits, and its not exactly like you're the elephant man to start off with.

Sorry if I annoyed you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah... ive got a very intensive cleaning regime on the go already hehe :cool:
    There is such a thing as over cleaning as well! Twice a day at first should be sufficient, I think.

ReputationRep:
    ye of little faith. It'll happen, we girls don't just go out with brad pits, and its not exactly like you're the elephant man to start off with.

Sorry if I annoyed you
    aww... *hugs* course you didnt I'm just feeling a bit down thats all... my gf dumped me :rolleyes: couldn't stand me allegedly how lame is that...

ReputationRep:
    There is such a thing as over cleaning as well! Twice a day at first should be sufficient, I think.
    Hehehe, its intensive for me! I do it twice a day with a load of anti-bac stuffages... *thinks* listerine, savlon spray, some moisturiser thing because my lips have become incredibly dry on top of the usual dental hygiene and stuff... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe, its intensive for me! I do it twice a day with a load of anti-bac stuffages... *thinks* listerine, savlon spray, some moisturiser thing because my lips have become incredibly dry on top of the usual dental hygiene and stuff... :cool:
    thanks for the rep :tsr:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Are you following your piercer's instructions? Because I know mine wouldn't recommend Savlon and Listerine on a new piercing.

And if your moisturiser is oily, like vaseline you must not get it into the piercing as it can trap bacteria.

ReputationRep:
    Are you following your piercer's instructions? Because I know mine wouldn't recommend Savlon and Listerine on a new piercing.

And if your moisturiser is oily, like vaseline you must not get it into the piercing as it can trap bacteria.
    Yeah i am... and no my moisturiser is not oily... its only going on the tops of my lips where its gone really dry, nowhere near the piercing itself... i flush it with water twice a day as well. (Obviously not a pressure washer jobbie, but i just bathe it in water cupped in my hands)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah i am... and no my moisturiser is not oily... its only going on the tops of my lips where its gone really dry, nowhere near the piercing itself... i flush it with water twice a day as well. (Obviously not a pressure washer jobbie, but i just bathe it in water cupped in my hands)
    Well, as long as you're doing what you're told...

My piercer only recommends salt water and he's great. But I haven't had my lip pierced so I guess it might be different.

ReputationRep:
    It's cool, but I'm not sure how it goes with the glasses <ducks>

ReputationRep:
    Its something im thinking about... anyone got any info that i should know about them? It'd be much appreciated :cool:
    ooo yes! i wana get mine done, i was gona last yr but then my scool sed it was aginst the rules and it didnt heal 4 like 6 months so i cudnt but i might soon! how much would it show if u took it out tho? the hole i mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    ooo yes! i wana get mine done, i was gona last yr but then my scool sed it was aginst the rules and it didnt heal 4 like 6 months so i cudnt but i might soon! how much would it show if u took it out tho? the hole i mean.
    A bit... my mate at uni Phil has it done and he took it out yesterday to make everyone else feel queezy hehe. Its not bad to be honest though the hole depends on if you have a bar or a ring put in i think... his is quite big as he has a bar in it. You can always put a little plaster over it if you wanted to take it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    It's cool, but I'm not sure how it goes with the glasses <ducks>
    Yeah... not much i can do though about the glasses... I'm not keen on laser eye surgery or contacts and not wearing them isnt an option... i cant see a thing and i wouldnt be able to drive. (And i get bad headaches too)

ReputationRep:

Sorry if I annoyed you
    Hell yeah it will happen. Just relax!! Hell even i have got myself another girl!! Lol!! Two in one lifetime, who would have thought? Lol! I'm on cloud ****ing nine!! lol!!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.