The Student Room Group

going into year 11

it's the summer holidays and going into year 11 in september,any tips,revision techniques and what do i revise :smile:
Biggest tip, start revision early!
Reply 2
Original post by ariana.2002c
it's the summer holidays and going into year 11 in september,any tips,revision techniques and what do i revise :smile:

Well the best thing to do is that organise all the notes from Year 10 and possibly Year 9. Then try to watch videos for each subject which will give you an idea of what you are going to do this year. And do your best, work hard cause i regret it. Year 11 may be the last year but it sure is hell so GOOD LUCK
do

not

get

behind

on

your

work.

I just finished year 11, and that's the biggest tip I have for you. Go over your topics and make sure you understand them. Try to make revision cards/notes with each topic so you don't have to panic at Easter. Apart from that, try to chill because honestly it's not that bad.
Reply 4
Me too, I am going into y11 in September. Atm I am just brushing up on harder things from y10 and making some notes for subjects like triple science. Also I'm doing bits on my French (as I am really bad at it) but I'm not working too hard. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest