Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

lalalalala watch

Announcements

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Slough is a town... it is the total antonym of the location you stated :cool:
    um... okay... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Skye~)
    i don't think so. That's just wrong.
    why so seclusive?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you come back??? :confused:

(Original post by John Paul Jones)
    Why did you come back??? :confused:
    lol... missed me? Probably not. lol.

Well, it's only for temporary.lol. Got my new course starting in S-I-X days and counting then I doubt I'll be on here unless I've got questions about ucas etc! WHOOO! lalala

(Original post by canuck)
    why so seclusive?
    why not? lol

ReputationRep:
    um... okay... :confused:
    Slough = a place where NONE of your dreams come true... it featured in hit BBC2 comedy series "The Office" they make paper :cool:

Slough = a place where NONE of your dreams come true... it featured in hit BBC2 comedy series "The Office" they make paper :cool:
    oh! lol... *looks embarassed* Silly me... i didn't know...

ReputationRep:
    oh! lol... *looks embarassed* Silly me... i didn't know...
    hehe, fair enough :cool:

hehe, fair enough :cool:
    ... i've such a chatty kinda day today! lol. One of my friends, we had such a nice long lovely chat for several hours! lol... We've made a pact to go travelling round teh country together during the year.... He's so kool! Plus u kno, W? He wished me good luck and said we're gonna meet up soon! Yay! skye's a happy bunny....!

ReputationRep:
    ... i've such a chatty kinda day today! lol. One of my friends, we had such a nice long lovely chat for several hours! lol... We've made a pact to go travelling round teh country together during the year.... He's so kool! Plus u kno, W? He wished me good luck and said we're gonna meet up soon! Yay! skye's a happy bunny....!
    Awesome :cool: does that mean you'll be doing other things that rabbits do a lot of, at uni? :cool:

Awesome :cool: does that mean you'll be doing other things that rabbits do a lot of, at uni? :cool:
    what? :confused: eat? Run around?

ReputationRep:
    what? :confused: eat? Run around?
    :rolleyes: it amazes me skye how naive and sheltered you are...

:rolleyes: it amazes me skye how naive and sheltered you are...
    :confused: Rabbits DO eat and run around though... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :confused: Rabbits DO eat and run around though... :confused:
    Yes but i wasnt referring to cute rabbits that skip around and eat cabbage... i was referring to proper, un-neutered rabbits :cool:

Yes but i wasnt referring to cute rabbits that skip around and eat cabbage... i was referring to proper, un-neutered rabbits :cool:

:confused: ?!

Um...? :confused: Both sorts of rabbits skip around and eat carrots and cabbage and things... don't they? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :confused: ?!

Um...? :confused: Both sorts of rabbits skip around and eat carrots and cabbage and things... don't they? :confused:
    Not if you glue their mouths to a wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    :cool: awesome

(Original post by AndyT)
    *looks horrified* why would anyone ever wanna do a thing like that? *shocked*

ReputationRep:
    *looks horrified* why would anyone ever wanna do a thing like that? *shocked*
    I dunno, maybe the rabbit was getting in your way and eating your carrots. You sure showed him though.

(Original post by AndyT)
    I dunno, maybe the rabbit was getting in your way and eating your carrots. You sure showed him though.
    *still looks shocked*... um... rabbits DO need to eat though... I wouldn't mind sacrificing some vegetables for a rabbit... I'd never let one starve. I'd rather starve myself!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.