Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by John Paul Jones)
    watch 'American Pie' or '10 Things I Hate About You' or some other puerile crud for tips on life as a cheerleader.

"10 Things" is actually very good and I don't think it has any cheerleaders in it at all..........being a modernisation of Shakespeare.

ReputationRep:
    sorry this is hilarious. I couldn't give you any advice because i've never had problems as bad as that :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ThornsnRoses is right real punks dont give a **** they would do what they wanted to and not care about other peoples opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    ok.... well my best friends well i'm in the popular group and well they told me that i could only hang out with cheerleaders and football players well i told my best friend that i couldn't hang out with her any more and my friend isn't really into the cheerleader kind but since i was really nice she became my friend so when i told her she said WELL I BET THAT THOSE THOSE THOSE JERKS TOLD YOU THIS DIDN'T THEY i told her they did and she told me that if i was gonna be like that they what was she my friend for.... I really want to be her friend but i want to keep my spot as cheerleader cuz i'm 1 year away from becoming the team captain for 5 years!!

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! :confused:
    For the love of bob women, learn how to use puntuation.

ReputationRep:
    hey angelica, allow me to introduce you to mr. comma

isn't he just so great, use him.

ReputationRep:
    ok.... well my best friends well i'm in the popular group and well they told me that i could only hang out with cheerleaders and football players well i told my best friend that i couldn't hang out with her any more and my friend isn't really into the cheerleader kind but since i was really nice she became my friend so when i told her she said WELL I BET THAT THOSE THOSE THOSE JERKS TOLD YOU THIS DIDN'T THEY i told her they did and she told me that if i was gonna be like that they what was she my friend for.... I really want to be her friend but i want to keep my spot as cheerleader cuz i'm 1 year away from becoming the team captain for 5 years!!

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! :confused:
    Dude, over here if you are a cheerleader you are ridiclued by everyone and im guessing you are american, if so NFL is the biggest load of ******** (sorry mods) I have EVER seen. Why the hell do they wear all that crap when all they do is prance around a field for a few hours? LEARN TO PLAY UNION! Theres a real sport for you!

And for god sake, the girls on the gymnastics team would have more credibility than cheerleaders.

But, like if thats, like cool with you, then like, maybe you should, like, just go peroxide your hair some more and like, go shopping, and like hang around with like, the "footballers" like and like, you get the gist, like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Dude, over here if you are a cheerleader you are ridiclued by everyone.
    True. That and work at Sportsgirl, though not as much as the first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    True. That and work at Sportsgirl, though not as much as the first.
    Hey, sportsgirl has some quality stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Hey, sportsgirl has some quality stuff.
    Or Supre and be over 21 and work there (not manage, work).

I'm under 21, but I know some older girls that work there, and it's just like, please can you grow out of it already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Or Supre and be over 21 and work there (not manage, work).

I'm under 21, but I know some older girls that work there, and it's just like, please can you grow out of it already?
    Supré: The plastic pink one stop skank shop, ive been there!

ReputationRep:
    Het, EverDawn I have one question ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME FOR LIKE BEING POPULAR BY GOING LIKE AND LIKE IF THAT LIKE TOTALY COOL BLH BLH BLH BLH BLH!!! well, we might say like alot but that's just us we can't help it and i'm takeing time of of perfect hair and makup time writing to you!!!

Oh and by the way to all you people that think friends are the most important thing in life well my opinon is i think you can go **** a horse (no ofence) cuz if your friends relie on you all the time then there prob gonna make you take time out of somthing you really love to do, or something that your about to get to the place to really wanna be, but then your friends mess it up for you so you all need to think aare you sure that friends are the most important?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Are you really so shallow that you would give up your freindship with your best friend no less over something that isnt going to even last as long as wot your friend can give you. I really don't understand how people can do that kind of thing. I think friendship is the best gift on the earth. I would give up my life for any of my friends and i know they would do the same without a moments hesitation. If you think you could give up something that could end up like that. Then go ahead. The only person that will try and stop you is your friend.
    best thing i've heard said all day i'll reb you for it tomorrow when i can

ReputationRep:
    Het, EverDawn I have one question ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME FOR LIKE BEING POPULAR BY GOING LIKE AND LIKE IF THAT LIKE TOTALY COOL BLH BLH BLH BLH BLH!!! well, we might say like alot but that's just us we can't help it and i'm takeing time of of perfect hair and makup time writing to you!!!

Oh and by the way to all you people that think friends are the most important thing in life well my opinon is i think you can go **** a horse (no ofence) cuz if your friends relie on you all the time then there prob gonna make you take time out of somthing you really love to do, or something that your about to get to the place to really wanna be, but then your friends mess it up for you so you all need to think aare you sure that friends are the most important?? :eek:
    The idea is your friends are there for you when you have trouble, and vice versa. Your cheerleading friends don't sound like real friends to me. They are the sort of friends who mess things up for you - they're not worth it. True popularity is great but this sounds like a pretty poor kind of popularity to me - if people don't like you before you become cheerleading captain they're not going to really like you when you are. They'll just be looking for a way to knock you off your pedestal so they can take your place.

I never thought anything like this actually happened in American schools :confused: No offence but what's so great about cheerleading that you'd drop your best friend for it?

ReputationRep:
    everyone keeps on going on bout chick flick films and all that... am i the only person that thought (before this thread) that those situations were so heartless and surreal that they really were just fictional ??

the world is a perverse place if you dump on your best mate for a group of unknowns to like you... and i'd love to see who would stick by you whateve if your reputation went down the pan... :confused:

ReputationRep:

Friends are the most important thing you can have. If you don't have friends who can you rely on to help you when you really need it?

If it wasn't for me my friend would be dead now, (I put myself between her and the bullbars on a Landrover). I think this is a very good reason as to why you need friends.

ReputationRep:

Kid you are out of your depth. I have no problem with you being *popular* or anything *snigger*> Check my pic, see my perfect hair and makeup
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t55366-3.html so go bite your bum missey, theres more to life than dancing on the sidelines of some nancy-pants "football field"

ReputationRep:
    wow your situation is like the script of an American teen movie, i didn't think that sorta thing happened in real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    wow your situation is like the script of an American teen movie, i didn't think that sorta thing happened in real life
    just what i was sayin earlier. lol :rolleyes:

(Original post by John Paul Jones)
    watch 'American Pie' or '10 Things I Hate About You' or some other puerile crud for tips on life as a cheerleader.
    The only lesson to learn from American Pie is to make absolutely sure that your dad isn't about to enter the house as you make sweet, sweet love to a pie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    just what i was sayin earlier. lol :rolleyes:
    well in that case i agree completly with you
    i think i musta missed your post before or i woulda quoted it! :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.