Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Sacrificing, its called Sacrificing.

Guys, not yellowtaxi, Gossip_Girl... *wink*

Do you think, our gossip_girl is yellowtaxi?

ReputationRep:
    Sacrificing, its called Sacrificing.

Guys, not yellowtaxi, Gossip_Girl... *wink*
    I think scarifying is more apt. So your sister was an extra on the two towers and fell off the top? Ouch, that really must have hurt... What exactly do you want us to say? Yay! You ditched your best friend because you thought it would make you popular! Aren't you a nice person! Surely you're bright enough to realise you don't have to screw up your life just to go in your sister's footsteps. We've already given you our opinions, now make your mind up. And what's more, why on earth come and discuss this on an internet forum called "UK-learning" with a bunch of strangers who you don't know unless it's just a multiple account of someone on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    And no she wasn't happy but in the end she would be cuz *If you sacrefice thing's now insted of getting alot now then in the end you'll get where you want to be in the future.
    :eek: whats the point of getting what you want, if you aren't there with WHO you want ?? :confused:

what's the point of being at head of the social circle if you are with people that will drop you just as easily as you have dropped your friend, if not easier, when you mess up... or if you don't mess up, when you finish cheerleading ??

if this really is american family and friendly values, no wonder the world is out to get it :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Do you think, our gossip_girl is yellowtaxi?
    No, but I know you know who yellowtaxi is, unless you were telling a fib.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I know you know who yellowtaxi is, unless you were telling a fib.

hahaha, do you still not know? I thought everyone knew.

ReputationRep:
    you're all cocks(no offence, just had to say it)

Why the hell would someone make that up?! It's quite serious.
    and if you're gonna joke about it, at least make the jokes funny, some of the things here make me cringe.

angelica44: my advice would be go for the cheerleading thing, but stay friends with your other friend. you're not gonna get arrested for it, think about it, how on earth will anyone else know? and tell your friends what it means to you to be cheerleader, if she's a good freinds she should understand

having said that it does seem like a american teen movie...

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, do you still not know? I thought everyone knew.
    Im massively out of the loop here. PM me and let me in on it will ya!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im massively out of the loop here. PM me and let me in on it will ya!!!!

But I said I wouldnt tell

We all know its Everdawn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    ok become a cheerleader and follow your sisters dream as longs as your sure thats what she would have wanted but remember this
    did your sister ditch hr friends to follow her dreams if she did was she happy about it.
    you can be a chearleader till your live 25max right?
    a friend is for life and will be there for you if you dont shut you out now, how many of your chearleading friends really care about you.
    would they still like you if you showed the real you (the punk side you say you have) you can hide who you really are from your friends but you cant hide from yourself it will always be there.

i used to try and be popular wearin clothes i didnt like, buying cds i didnt like to fit in
    now i be myself and i have got more friends because people respect me for making my own decisions

i know its hard, think about what i've said and stop lying to yourself
    yes i know i am quoting myself but i want you to read this and think about it you cant run from yourself and if you could would you really want to?

ReputationRep:
    But I said I wouldnt tell

We all know its Everdawn
    oh, verrrrrry funny. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    you're all cocks(no offence, just had to say it)

Why the hell would someone make that up?! It's quite serious.
    and if you're gonna joke about it, at least make the jokes funny, some of the things here make me cringe.

angelica44: my advice would be go for the cheerleading thing, but stay friends with your other friend. you're not gonna get arrested for it, think about it, how on earth will anyone else know? and tell your friends what it means to you to be cheerleader, if she's a good freinds she should understand

I feel shame....

Having said that, I'm not in the best of moods today and needed to lash out at something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    I'd say it sounds like an extremly bad american teen movie.

ReputationRep:
    am i the only person that gets the feeling that (whether conciously or not) she is using her sister as a reson to/excuse for dumping on her friend :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    yeah you get to tell people what to do and you get to make up your own cheers and all that other cool stuff and another thing is that you be like the most popular one in the school no one else will be populsr that you

AND I DON'T WANT ADVICE FROM MOVIES
    the question you need to ask yourself is........do you want popularity or a friend you can always turn to?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't having a proper true friend a more real "popularity" than hanging about with people who only want to be with you so they can boost their own personal status and couldn't give a fig about you?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the american term for popularity is seriously screwed up. Here everyone is mates.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the american term for popularity is seriously screwed up. Here everyone is mates.
    here tis too... to be honest, i honestly did think that stuff like this was just out films until the thread :rolleyes: (as ive sed b4 )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Isn't having a proper true friend a more real "popularity" than hanging about with people who only want to be with you so they can boost their own personal status and couldn't give a fig about you?
    yeh.....hanging with a tru friend is much more fun than hanging around with people who only like you because of your status

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    here tis too... to be honest, i honestly did think that stuff like this was just out films until the thread :rolleyes: (as ive sed b4 )
    i thought it only happened in films too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i thought it only happened in films too!
    much less effort too.... you dont have to continually work at looking good

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.