x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    much less effort too.... you dont have to continually work at looking good
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    much less effort too.... you dont have to continually work at looking good
    in my case you end up doing something stupid like singing in public very loudly, or falling up some steps

but if you're with true friends, it doesn't matter: they'll just laugh WITH you about it, or if you broke a leg while falling up the stairs, call 999 lol

ReputationRep:
    in my case you end up doing something stupid like singing in public very loudly, or falling up some steps

but if you're with true friends, it doesn't matter: they'll just laugh WITH you about it, or if you broke a leg while falling up the stairs, call 999 lol
    yeh!....that's the thing with tru friends...........other people will jus laugh at you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    yeh!....that's the thing with tru friends...........other people will jus laugh at you!
    or walk off as if you dont exist/they don't know you :eek:

ReputationRep:
    or walk off as if you dont exist/they don't know you :eek:
    i'd kill my friends if they did that! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i'd kill my friends if they did that! :cool:
    hehe. think i'd go for the mame option... they have to live through the pain then :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hehe. think i'd go for the mame option... they have to live through the pain then :cool:
    lol!.....it'll serve them right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    lol!.....it'll serve them right!
    wud indeed

ReputationRep:
    See (not trying to be a *****) but you all don't gut us americans we are diffrint than you all. And BTW my friend had had a prob with this in the very begging she would thretin me and be like (well if you don't quit cheerleading then i won't be your friend) So sometime's i dump cheerleading for friends ok so give me some good advice and if you have any qustions PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] ok so please give me some good advie so this hole thing can be over and yes i know that it may seem like a teen movie but it isn't this is real life and you all think it is funny!!! ( well some of you)

ReputationRep:
    i wish you could spell

Or stop speaking like an american. like Yall etc.... its so arghhhhhh.

no offence intended of course but i find it hard to read your posts without getting a little confused and weirded out .

Do all Americans Talk on Forums like this?. I mustn't have met many then .

Btw: I still dont think your situation is real. If it was you wouldnt need to ask such things or get all this attention over the situation.

Your friend is your friend or she isnt your friend. Simple enough its either is or isnt. Now as to all the cheerleading stuff we english dont have that but still you should stand up for yourself keep your friend and get the cheerleading place. SHows good character.

ReputationRep:
    Why did the topic have a :cool: beside it considering the content of it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    yes i know that it may seem like a teen movie but it isn't this is real life and you all think it is funny!!! ( well some of you)
    Hilarious, utterly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mabey, if you read all of my post's then you'll see that i don't want all the attenchion how else was i gonna have you guys help me littlery by saying that i was gonna kill myself (like that'sd ever gonna happen)! I want this to be over to but i just want good advice to how hard is that for somone to ask?

ReputationRep:
    I think ur friend is better off without out u if u are prepared to conform to what is needed just to be popular. U'll look back in a few years when all the so called 'popular' girls from high school are working in burger bars and have made nothing of their lives, and wish u would have stuck with ur old friends who accepted u for u and worked hard at getting to where u want to be in the future. All these new friends will soon forget about u after high school has finished and then where will u be? Pretentiousness is such an ugly trait. Genuine confidence in who u really are and acceptance of urself is the sexiest, most attractive thing in the world. None of these cheerleaders and footballers have that, it's all false and nobody likes fake people.

ReputationRep:
    Mabey, if you read all of my post's then you'll see that i don't want all the attenchion how else was i gonna have you guys help me littlery by saying that i was gonna kill myself (like that'sd ever gonna happen)! I want this to be over to but i just want good advice to how hard is that for somone to ask?
    to me, it seems like however much EVERYONE here tells you that your friend is worth more than cheerleading is, you won't listen... meaning that all you really ever came here for was for someone to say to you that it was ok to dump on your friend, that you should just carry on regardless. seen as no one here seems that cold hearted, is there much point in asking any more?

ReputationRep:
    to me, it seems like however much EVERYONE here tells you that your friend is worth more than cheerleading is, you won't listen... meaning that all you really ever came here for was for someone to say to you that it was ok to dump on your friend, that you should just carry on regardless. seen as no one here seems that cold hearted, is there much point in asking any more?
    Ill say it then

*sarcastic Voice*

Its ok to pick cheerleading over one of your best friends, you know she means nothing to you anyways... go on do it dump her get rid of her. Youll be far better off without her. SHes not cool, shes not in the 'in' crowd you know she will just cramp your style and afterall only thing that matters in the world is YOU.

*end sarcastic voice*

That good enough?

ReputationRep:
    it is sorta what i wanted to here but not totaly i really dont' know what i want to here except that my friends are the only thing important in the would all of you here expect for rthe last post before me you all make it sound like were just nothing's in the would and if we have friends we should give them all the attenchion and everything that we wanted and we don't get to have any of it. Well that's just wrong i'm sorry to say it but it is listen i'm doing this cheerleading thing for my sis and for myself! For my sis because she never got to finish cheerleading. And for me because i feel like a part of my sis was taken for me ever sincce my sis had started cheerleading she never had time to hang out with me or for me to take her to the mall she was always cheerleading! so when she died that got me really ticked off!!! but when i'm cheerleading it it it feel's like she's there watching me!!

Ok so all those people who think that friends are more important than anything else in the world you can go suck monkey ****! :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    it is sorta what i wanted to here but not totaly i really dont' know what i want to here except that my friends are the only thing important in the would all of you here expect for rthe last post before me you all make it sound like were just nothing's in the would and if we have friends we should give them all the attenchion and everything that we wanted and we don't get to have any of it. Well that's just wrong i'm sorry to say it but it is listen i'm doing this cheerleading thing for my sis and for myself! For my sis because she never got to finish cheerleading. And for me because i feel like a part of my sis was taken for me ever sincce my sis had started cheerleading she never had time to hang out with me or for me to take her to the mall she was always cheerleading! so when she died that got me really ticked off!!! but when i'm cheerleading it it it feel's like she's there watching me!!

Ok so all those people who think that friends are more important than anything else in the world you can go suck monkey ****! :mad: :mad:
    But surely losing a good friend is not worth it. You say that your sister was very distant since she was a cheerleader and it upset you, just think what you are doing to all of those who want to be your friends. Cheerleading will not last much past school, but friends you can keep for life, just think about your priorites, why sacrifice those who you may be friends with for life for a fleeting moment of glory.

ReputationRep:
    Having read through some more of your posts, I would just like to put this to you:

Your sister died cheerleading, so you think you have to cheerlead to carry on her dream. What about if you were to die whilst cheerleading, how would your family feel if they lost yet another daughter to cheerleading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Having read through some more of your posts, I would just like to put this to you:

Your sister died cheerleading, so you think you have to cheerlead to carry on her dream. What about if you were to die whilst cheerleading, how would your family feel if they lost yet another daughter to cheerleading.
    Especially to cheerleading.

"Hello, Ive lost two daughters"
    "How did they die?"
    "Cheerleading."

BAHA!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.