Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelica44)
    Ok i just read all the post's you guys made and let me tell you that that is alot of post's Oh and BTW I have no idea who yellowtaxi is ok...

And I am so sorry if i have spelling and grammer probs but that what's school's for and i don't just cheerlead to be popular.

I know i know that from what i write it may seem like that but i also cheerleade because my little sis well she started cheerleading and she got to be on the top of thing that they were doing but she was at the top of it and well someone on the bottom that was holding everyone else there was like mabey 4 or 5 people at the bottom but one of the people couldn't hold all those people and she sliped and my sis had fell but there was a matt in front of them. so her and all thease girls fell *crying* they all fell forword but my sis had fallen back and she was in a concoshion *crying* she got to the hospital but the doctors said that she wasn't gonna live because of the fall.

so she died and i never got to see here go to her prom and get her true love or go to her wedding i was souposed to do that but because of that one accident i couldn't and i always think to myself well if i was there in the back with my other cheerleading friends she wouldn't have died. And now you all may think it's dangerous but i have to do this for my sis it was her dream to be come captain so i'm gonna do it for her now before i was cheerleader i was a really big punk people use to call me the biggist tomboy in school so you guys don't under stand that this is why i joined i'm gonna pull this off with out being disturbed any more i had to think really hard if i was really gonna go through with this but then i though that my sis would have pushed me into it so i got in it and now untill i think that my sis would be sastisfied then i'm not gonna quit

not for my friends not for a boyfriend not for a best friend not for my family i'm doing this for my sis and it's gonna stay that way i'm not doing this for me my best friend my boyfriend so now i hope you guys no why i had to drop my friend like that
    You are taking the piss, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    U ARE A ****!!I'm sorry but u seriously expect us to believe this crap?
    AS IF!! Sweet Valley High wasn't even this cheesy!

ReputationRep:
    Ok i just read all the post's you guys made and let me tell you that that is alot of post's Oh and BTW I have no idea who yellowtaxi is ok...

And I am so sorry if i have spelling and grammer probs but that what's school's for and i don't just cheerlead to be popular.

I know i know that from what i write it may seem like that but i also cheerleade because my little sis well she started cheerleading and she got to be on the top of thing that they were doing but she was at the top of it and well someone on the bottom that was holding everyone else there was like mabey 4 or 5 people at the bottom but one of the people couldn't hold all those people and she sliped and my sis had fell but there was a matt in front of them. so her and all thease girls fell *crying* they all fell forword but my sis had fallen back and she was in a concoshion *crying* she got to the hospital but the doctors said that she wasn't gonna live because of the fall.

so she died and i never got to see here go to her prom and get her true love or go to her wedding i was souposed to do that but because of that one accident i couldn't and i always think to myself well if i was there in the back with my other cheerleading friends she wouldn't have died. And now you all may think it's dangerous but i have to do this for my sis it was her dream to be come captain so i'm gonna do it for her now before i was cheerleader i was a really big punk people use to call me the biggist tomboy in school so you guys don't under stand that this is why i joined i'm gonna pull this off with out being disturbed any more i had to think really hard if i was really gonna go through with this but then i though that my sis would have pushed me into it so i got in it and now untill i think that my sis would be sastisfied then i'm not gonna quit

not for my friends not for a boyfriend not for a best friend not for my family i'm doing this for my sis and it's gonna stay that way i'm not doing this for me my best friend my boyfriend so now i hope you guys no why i had to drop my friend like that

It's strange how you use paragraphs yet you haven't quite got the concept of writing in sentences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonas123)
    It's strange how you use paragraphs yet you haven't quite got the concept of writing in sentences.
    LOL, well spotted.

This whole situation smells of cheese! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    But surely losing a good friend is not worth it. You say that your sister was very distant since she was a cheerleader and it upset you, just think what you are doing to all of those who want to be your friends. Cheerleading will not last much past school, but friends you can keep for life, just think about your priorites, why sacrifice those who you may be friends with for life for a fleeting moment of glory.
    I totally agree. You, subconsciously or consciously are doing the same thing to your friend that you yourself had done to you by you're sister. Surely you don't think your friendd will be happy because you're distancing yourself from her because of a sport, or whatever it is. I would have thought that you out of most people would be able to understand her feelings, and not make them worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    LOL, well spotted.

This whole situation smells of cheese! :rolleyes:
    I like cheese

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't your parents have sued the school after its sporting activities resulted in the death of their daughter?

Tell me, when you're up there, on top of the 'Two Towers', do you envision yourself falling to your death?! Scary stuff. I never realised cheerleading had gotten so dangerous.

On a serious note, the whole "like, only us, like, cheerleaders are popular" thing is sooooo fake...when i lived in America, i did cheerleading for a while and for goodness sake there isn't a class pyramid (lol, like my cheerleading pun?! ) with cheerleaders on top. And if there was, it would be a very unstereotypical Popular group ---> apart from the obvious few pretty blondes on the squad, there were fat girls, black girls, Latinos, a white girl with a monobrow (ok, i made that one up, but you get the gist). So whoever this girl is is either making this up, embellishing or she goes to school on the set of Dawson's Creek.

ReputationRep:
    You all think this is a BIG joke don't you? And NO i'm not going to school on the set of Dalson's Creek! This stuff can happen to you so yes you do have to be careful. When i get up there on the Two Towers
    i do get scared and i think i could die from doing this.

I think that eveywhere i go i could get killed everywhere. I'm sure that you all don't think about it that much but i do and i wouldn't do cheerleading at all if it wasn't for my sis she taught me that all the "CORAGE" is in you.

And that you have to fight for what ytou belive in now If you all don't remember from my first post all i asked you guys was to help me with MY FRIEND but then we ended up in this situaction.

And yes my parents did sue them so now everytime that we have to do somthing that involves standing up on other people we have to have 3 coches 9 spoters (whatever that is for) someone dosen't need 9 spoters and like 30,000,000,000 matts sorounding us.

ReputationRep:
    You all think this is a BIG joke don't you? And NO i'm not going to school on the set of Dalson's Creek! This stuff can happen to you so yes you do have to be careful. When i get up there on the Two Towers

I think that eveywhere i go i could get killed everywhere. I'm sure that you all don't think about it that much but i do and i wouldn't do cheerleading at all if it wasn't for my sis she taught me that all the "CORAGE" is in you.

And that you have to fight for what ytou belive in now If you all don't remember from my first post all i asked you guys was to help me with MY FRIEND but then we ended up in this situaction.

And yes my parents did sue them so now everytime that we have to do somthing that involves standing up on other people we have to have 3 coches 9 spoters (whatever that is for) someone dosen't need 9 spoters and like 30,000,000,000 matts sorounding us.
    Whatever you started this thread for, it was not to ask and ultimately take our advise. You seem to be firmly set on following cheerleading anyway, despite everything we have said, so this situation has arisen as a result of our advice and your refusal to take it.

You think that some of us do not think about death. Whenever I am out, I always think of almost every possible way things could go wrong and I could end up dead.

As I have said before, why bother cheerleading when it will not be useful to you after you finish school. Friends are invaluable after you leave school and some of them you will be friends with your entire life. Why bother throwing away potential friendships and possibly distancing your family fro the sake of fleeting glory.

ReputationRep:
    Pic says it all im afraid.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

oh, F*** off for heavens sake and get a life. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Original poster is a little shallow perhaps?
    I think you've made it clear which way you want to go. You've made your decision. Now do it.

ReputationRep:
    if you really believed that you were doin the right thing you would not be posting threads asking us to say oh yes you ditch your best mate that ok because we wontt and deep dont you know its not ok i only hope you find he decency and courage to sort things out before its too late cos if i was your best mate i'd wouldnt want anything to do with you
    try before its too late i wish i had

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    american culture is so bizarre!
    Culture? What culture?

McDonalds isn't culture.

Cheerleading isn't culture.

Globalisation isn't culture.

All those shite Hollywood "movies" aren't culture.

I just did a trip round Europe (and live in England) - these are the places where there's culture left (not for long if we continue to let American infuence dominate.

American culture can at best be called pop culture and at worst.... a big pile of crap by which we are becoming brainwashed.

I realise I've gone off topic. As for the first poster - have a look in the mirror, do you see a cheerleader or do you see someone who has a shred of integrity/loyalty towards your friend?

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!! Hahhahahaha

...sorry, I just didn't realise stuff like that actually happened!!! Thought it was just in daft teen films, haha.

I'd say, just tell all the cheerleading bimbos to sort their lives out and realise what being a friend means. Don't forget your best mate! The cheerleaders are a loada skanks n would skip the other way if you really needed anything important.

If they try and throw you off the team because you have enough brain cells to spend time with both groups, you can probably find someone who will sort it on the basis of your ability. Cos would you really want to spend all your time with cheerleaders and "football" players?? Haha, I'd prolly cry if I had to by the looks of the more-realistic-than-I-thought teen movies.

Oh and in response to englishstudent...sort it out. Stop with the anti-americanism, it's really old and tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavioSenBoo)

Oh and in response to englishstudent...sort it out. Stop with the anti-americanism, it's really old and tired.

So you think McDonalds is culture do you? :rolleyes:

I am not being anti-American, I am merely expressing my opinion which is that there is very little or no real culture in America. And as a European I wish to retain our culture.

Is that really so bad?

ReputationRep:

have you even heard of spellcheck?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.