The Student Room Group

Xaverian college Manchester

Hi, Im thinking of enrolling at Xaverian college in September but I don't know anyone who will be going, is anyone else on here going??
I'm gonna be taking art, english lit, biology and chemistry
I'm an A2 student at Xaverian and all I'm going to say is that if you don't like any of your subjects in the first month don't drop it. Wait until December to drop it. A lot of people dropped subjects too early and ended up regretting it. Also on the first day there will be alot of people, try and make friends with those in your tutorial group as you'll be going there first. Also, Chemistry is a very hard subject at A-level, although I got an A at AS-level. If you don't like maths and your not good at it then drop it, because you won't do very well at all. About 60% is maths, the maths is harder than AS maths. Anyway I hope you enjoy the college, just speak up and speak out.
How come ur doing 4 subjects? Most teachers I spoke to said they'd reccommend only doing 3 even if you generally achieve high grades so I assumed for some reason that Xaverian didn't allow 4 and only chose 3...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending