Quamquam123
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The MHoC Wikia is an expansive record of the past and current goings-on in the Model House of Commons. From the history of the Ad Hoc to what the procedure of a bill is to who the former Health Secretaries are, there is a wide range of information that will hopefully prove both useful and informative.

Anyone is free to edit the Wikia and any information you can add about the MHoC would be greatly appreciated. Furthermore, if you'd really like to help out with the Wikia project, you're welcome to join the Support Team. So, without further ado...

Enter the Wikia
cbreef
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I love the small print.
Joep95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I get in trouble for adding factual information and it gets deleted, it's not free it's certain things only
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by joecphillips)
I get in trouble for adding factual information and it gets deleted, it's not free it's certain things only
That's unlikely.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personally i will not be taking part in offsite efforts although i understand why you'd want to since we are all still waiting on the new TSR wiki.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Snufkin)
That's unlikely.
Here is a list of edits I have made: http://tsrmhoc.wikia.com/wiki/Specia...s/Joecphillips

I believe you are talking about the edit to your page which you yourself admitted what I said was true but you ran to petros crying and he deleted your page.

The edit said you left after a MoNC was submitted in you is that not the case? Was there a MoNC in progress against you submitted by me when you left?

It's too bad you complained to rakas about being nominated for the comedian of the parliament because you are a joke.
Snufkin
Report 2 years ago
Here is a list of edits I have made: http://tsrmhoc.wikia.com/wiki/Specia...s/Joecphillips

I believe you are talking about the edit to your page which you yourself admitted what I said was true but you ran to petros crying and he deleted your page.

It's too bad you complained to rakas about being nominated for the comedian of the parliament because you are a joke.
I admitted no such thing, your edits were deliberately misleading. I asked you to stop but you wouldn't which is why Petros deleted my page. I'm not going to debate this with you again, and certainly not on here - it's an off-site issue so should remain off-site. This is a good example of why I don't think this wiki should be advertised or encouraged on TSR.

By the way, I didn't complain to Rakas about anything, you jumped to that conclusion, something you do all too often.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I admitted no such thing, your edits were deliberately misleading. I asked you to stop but you wouldn't which is why Petros deleted my page. I'm not going to debate this with you again, and certainly not on here - it's an off-site issue so should remain off-site. This is a good example of why I don't think this wiki should be advertised or encouraged on TSR.

By the way, I didn't complain to Rakas about anything, you jumped to that conclusion, something you do all too often.
You told me you did, were you lying then or are you now?
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Guys, just end this conversation now because it's not going to get anyone anywhere
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why does it say Hazzer defected? UU booted him, Nige and Jammy out.

Bun was also not Chairman for anything like 33 months (lengthly tenures). Indeed i think the position only lasted about that long and we had 4 or 5.

I was actually leader for a little over 19 and a half months.

Just some of the more obvious inaccuracies.
Snufkin
Report 2 years ago
Actually what happened was that I saw that you were telling other people that I had complained to Rakas (note: telling other people, not asking me), I couldn't be bothered to argue with you so I played along in an attempt to end the discussion. You started a rumour, I just chose not to correct you because, let's be honest, you wouldn't have believed me anyway.

(Original post by PetrosAC)
Guys, just end this conversation now because it's not going to get anyone anywhere
I agree but I'm not going to allow Joe to tell lies about me on here, it's bad enough that he does it offsite.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Actually what happened was that I saw that you were telling other people that I had complained to Rakas (note: telling other people, not asking me), I couldn't be bothered to argue with you so I played along in an attempt to end the discussion. You started a rumour, I just chose not to correct you because, let's be honest, you wouldn't have believed me anyway.

I agree but I'm not going to allow Joe to tell lies about me on here, it's bad enough that he does it offsite.
I never said that I asked you if you did, stop being a lying *******
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I have the evidence shared offsite and others can confirm this, I'm not going to post it on here as I would need your permission it also includes your real name
Snufkin
Report 2 years ago
I never said that I asked you if you did, stop being a lying *******
I have the evidence shared onsite and others can confirm this, I'm not going to post it on here as I would need your permission it also includes your real name
That's not true. You started the rumour without asking me (or, evidently, Rakas) - as I say, I thought the quickest way to end it was to play along. In hindsight that was obviously a mistake, but in my experience, denying it would have just caused even more drama. My playing along does not absolve you of making it up in the first place.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's not true. You started the rumour without asking me (or, evidently, Rakas) - as I say, I thought the quickest way to end it was to play along. In hindsight that was obviously a mistake, but in my experience, denying it would have just caused even more drama. My playing along does not absolve you of making it up in the first place.
How is this comment starting a rumour "why isn't [insert your name here] in the running for comedian? He was nominated"?

I asked why you were not in the vote, why are you such a lying ****?

So you admit you are a lying ****?
Snufkin
Report 2 years ago
I asked why you were not in the vote, why are you such a lying ****?

So you admit you are a lying ****?
Joe, I'm not lying, I have no reason to. I'm not going to debate this with you here, we have already derailed this thread, so please stop.
Asolare
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lmao guys chill.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why the heck is this sticky?
Quamquam123
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Why does it say Hazzer defected? UU booted him, Nige and Jammy out.

Bun was also not Chairman for anything like 33 months (lengthly tenures). Indeed i think the position only lasted about that long and we had 4 or 5.

I was actually leader for a little over 19 and a half months.

Just some of the more obvious inaccuracies.
As it's quite a controversial and ambiguous area, I have put that he may have either defected or been booted out.

Apparently he was Chair from March 2012 to October 2013, and from March 2015 to May 2016, which equates to roughly 33 months.

I have corrected this.

Thank you for pointing these out; please let me know if you spot any more errors.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Quamquam123)
As it's quite a controversial and ambiguous area, I have put that he may have either defected or been booted out.

Apparently he was Chair from March 2012 to October 2013, and from March 2015 to May 2016, which equates to roughly 33 months.

I have corrected this.

Thank you for pointing these out; please let me know if you spot any more errors.
It's not at all. The day after the VoNC was submitted i asked the CT not to carry out any requests from UU because i suspected he might do something like that, the day after it finished and he survived i then asked them to carry out his request. While i don't entirely approve of your wikia nor care much, i don't like inaccuracy and suspect you have been sold a sob story.

Ah, perhaps he did then. Do you have TehFrance, Will and LP as chairs too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.44%
No (242)
33.56%

Watched Threads