Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Predict your A-Level Results Watch

ReputationRep:
    So basically this time next week we will all know our results. Anyone else seriously panicking? Predict you will get in your A-Level results, what you want and what course you want to do!! Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MirandaB98)
    So basically this time next week we will all know our results. Anyone else seriously panicking? Predict you will get in your A-Level results, what you want and what course you want to do!! Go for it.
    Panicking so much.

I think I might get ABC.

I need AAA but having been an A* student throughout Year 13 I know I'll be a little disappointed to not be getting any even if I do just get the 3 As... I can see a year of retakes ahead of me unfortunately!

ReputationRep:
    I did maths A level and Double BTEC IT so only one A level haha.

I predict that I got an A in maths and pretty much know that I got DIST * DIST* IN IT

I predicted an A* in maths from memory and mark schemes here, but I always get lower than I expect so I predict A in maths.

I am not panicking but it is annoying that we have been waiting so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxx-ooo-xxx)
    Panicking so much.

I think I might get ABC.

I need AAA but having been an A* student throughout Year 13 I know I'll be a little disappointed to not be getting any even if I do just get the 3 As... I can see a year of retakes ahead of me unfortunately!
    Good luck with AAA though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TehFen)
    Good luck with AAA though.
    Thank you Well done for your IT results and good luck for Maths! Are you planning on going to uni?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Well done for your IT results and good luck for Maths! Are you planning on going to uni?
    Yes To do computing at Kent, unless I decide to do adjustments, which is looking unlikely. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Panicking so much.

I think I might get ABC.

So glad I'm not the only one at the worrying stage! An ABC is still definitely great! Is this your last year of A-Level's? Do you think if you got 3 A's you would still repeat? )

ReputationRep:
    I did maths A level and Double BTEC IT so only one A level haha.

I predict that I got an A in maths and pretty much know that I got DIST * DIST* IN IT

I predicted an A* in maths from memory and mark schemes here, but I always get lower than I expect so I predict A in maths.

I am not panicking but it is annoying that we have been waiting so long.
    Oooh fingers crossed for you then! An A would be great and an A* even better. Your so like me I try to predict what I think i've got looking at ms etc. I know right? So bloody annoying. Saying that next week it'll be all over!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes To do computing at Kent, unless I decide to do adjustments, which is looking unlikely. What about you?
    Very good! Sounds like that would be perfect for you.

ReputationRep:
    BCC

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully A*AAA but pessimisticallly I can see AAAB. As long as I'm at uni in September I'll be okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zomar4)
    BCC
    Is that what you'd like/need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    Hopefully A*AAA but pessimisticallly I can see AAAB. As long as I'm at uni in September I'll be okay
    Wow! Your doing 4? What subjects did you do? That's a good way to look on it. What is it your looking to do?

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Your doing 4? What subjects did you do? That's a good way to look on it. What is it your looking to do?
    They look like high expectations but honestly I don't even want to think about getting anything lower than AAA (my main offer)! I did Maths, Bio, Chemistry and French (god knows why 😂 French was bloody brutal!). Hopefully I'll be starting medicine in September but it all depends on these three letter grades next week!

ReputationRep:
    Best result - art
    Maths would be good
    Worst - physics

Course: UCL engineering (biomedical), need aaa (but aab, they said, is acceptable)

ReputationRep:
    Is that what you'd like/need?
    No, I like to get a BBC

ReputationRep:
    I need AAA, with an 'A' having to be in maths, but I'm 100% sure I've got a 'B' in Maths :/

I think I've got anything from ABB to A*AB

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to have A*A*AB but it's so unlikely Worse case will be A*ABC eugh, I can't stop worrying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentsixth)
    They look like high expectations but honestly I don't even want to think about getting anything lower than AAA (my main offer)! I did Maths, Bio, Chemistry and French (god knows why 😂 French was bloody brutal!). Hopefully I'll be starting medicine in September but it all depends on these three letter grades next week!
    I'm sure you don't, not with medicine anyway. There really isn't much leeway! Fingers crossed for your three A's then. Ooooh God I done a science and it was brutal enough never mind basically three and a language. I'm sure it was! Flip!! Where is it you want to go?

ReputationRep:
    My Prediction: AAB
    Need: AAA

Wish everyone the very best next week!

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.