The Student Room Group

New job.

Hii! I've recently been offered a job at the co operative food in Staffordshire, but I've just had my nails done(acrylic), is it acceptable to wear acrylic nails or are they not aloud?😔
Thank You!x
Original post by griffiths98
Hii! I've recently been offered a job at the co operative food in Staffordshire, but I've just had my nails done(acrylic), is it acceptable to wear acrylic nails or are they not aloud?😔
Thank You!x

I have looked at the employee agreements but cannot see any detail on dress or hygiene codes. You would be best contacting them or asking when you get there. It might be impractical if they are long and there might also be a chance they could come off and end up in peoples food? Just ask them.
When you got the offer, did they give you a guide of employees rules and uniform codes? If not, best to ask.
Original post by 999tigger
I have looked at the employee agreements but cannot see any detail on dress or hygiene codes. You would be best contacting them or asking when you get there. It might be impractical if they are long and there might also be a chance they could come off and end up in peoples food? Just ask them.

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending