The Student Room Group

A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries are LIVE

post removed
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Love this thread! Really informative :biggrin:
Was about to moan that I hate edexcel for the time they intend to release their grade boundaries then realised it could be worse and I could be waiting for AQA's 😂 I'll know my results before they released theirs lols
hopefully art's isnt as astronomically high as usual with it being the first linear year
can but dream :/
Why did I log back onto this site?

Goodluck everyone
Reply 5
Argh all my exams are AQA!! So I won't even get any hints because I'm arriving at college for 7:45... looks like my envelope will be my first clue as to whether I got in then!
Reply 7
any leaked boundaries?
Reply 8
I was told that someone saw on TSR that AQA modular grade boundaries came out today and I'm distraught cause now I realise it was a lie :frown:
Can someone attach ocr AS grade boundaries if they have them? Specifically AS history
Hiya guys!

Just to let you all know, along with the rest of the internet, we're aware that some grade boundaries have been leaked. Discussing this is fine, but please do not post links to pdfs or screenshots of them as this is against copyright!

Is it just my school that's sending our results digitally? :erm:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Is it just my school that's sending our results digitally? :erm:

omg mine too but all my friends have to go in and collect theirs! I think ours go live online at like 8 and we can collect them later if we want?!
i swear down if someone doesnt drop an aqa link, ima get white hairs
Original post by Certified0121

Getting the grade boundaries isn't going to change your results, try not to worry! :redface:

Check twitter xo
Original post by hoticedtea
Check twitter xo

If u have it drop a link to the tweet??
If u have it drop a link to the tweet??

Can't posted the link to ocr earlier on this and i was told off as its copy right. Just search on twitter and read all the AQA related tweets which will show if anyone has dropped it
Original post by hoticedtea
Can't posted the link to ocr earlier on this and i was told off as its copy right. Just search on twitter and read all the AQA related tweets which will show if anyone has dropped it

rah these shaytaans want us to fail
rah these shaytaans want us to fail

Seeing the grade boundaries isn't going to change your results :smile:

Quick Reply