The Student Room Group

Accidently applied for Special support grant help

Hi there,

basically I've accidentally applied for the special support grant as I read the requirements wrong, I'm eligible for the regular maintenance grant and I've sent all the required evidence off for it and received it the past two years of study.

I'm just wondering if my application will be changed once the evidence has been processed and automatically swapped over to the regular maintenance grant. I've called up but the advisor can't comment on it or give me advice unfortunately.

Thanks a lot

Scott
Original post by Imafail
Hi there,

basically I've accidentally applied for the special support grant as I read the requirements wrong, I'm eligible for the regular maintenance grant and I've sent all the required evidence off for it and received it the past two years of study.

I'm just wondering if my application will be changed once the evidence has been processed and automatically swapped over to the regular maintenance grant. I've called up but the advisor can't comment on it or give me advice unfortunately.

Thanks a lot

Scott

Hi Scott,

If you have accidentally applied for Special Support Grant, you will be sent a letter requesting eligibility evidence.
Send us a letter signed by yourself, with your name and customer reference number, explaining that you made a mistake on the main application and you will be assessed accordingly.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending