Why do i always find fault with things that I buy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ive just got a mac book pro and put myself in a debt but Ive wanted one for a while so finally took the plunge. The trouble is when I buy something i always tend to find fault and wish id got something else. I think its great but for some reason Im wishing i got the larger screen size (i got a 13 inch one). Ive already got an old imac computor so the laptop was just for taking to uni and using round the house (rather than having to sit at a computor). Is it me being ocd ie finding fault whenever i buy things? All i can think about is the screen size.
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ive just got a mac book pro and put myself in a debt but Ive wanted one for a while so finally took the plunge. The trouble is when I buy something i always tend to find fault and wish id got something else. I think its great but for some reason Im wishing i got the larger screen size (i got a 13 inch one). Ive already got an old imac computor so the laptop was just for taking to uni and using round the house (rather than having to sit at a computor). Is it me being ocd ie finding fault whenever i buy things? All i can think about is the screen size.
Some people always think the grass is greener on the other side.

It's all in your head.
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why would you get yourself in debt for a laptop?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by alow)
Why would you get yourself in debt for a laptop?
well its on credit, I'l be able to manage the payments but will have to work extra shifts. They are ridiculously expensive but plenty students seem to have them i always wonder how they all afford them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (131)
30.05%
No (305)
69.95%

Watched Threads