Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcoverst)
    Well I have to go. Everyone have a good weekend, and keep up the discussion. See you on Monday.
    Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcoverst)
    Well I have to go. Everyone have a good weekend, and keep up the discussion. See you on Monday.
    Bye kcoverst!

harry potter will take his own life after realising what a patently useless waste of space he his, along with the rest of his twee little menagerie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    hehe like id read 112 pages of this! anyway u freaks 2 ur own, im off
    how about we put u in a new car, drive out to the grand canyon and push u off u disrespectful jerk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    No, there are a hell of a lot more Brits, just not all of them are active at once.

CR3 is the original yank, the rest are just imitators
    If u are trying to turn this anti-american, it's not working, but it is starting to piss me off

Any guesses on how the misitry will treat dumbledore, now they know he was not lying? Hoiw about a percy apology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiriusFan)
    If u are trying to turn this anti-american, it's not working, but it is starting to piss me off

Any guesses on how the misitry will treat dumbledore, now they know he was not lying? Hoiw about a percy apology?
    Percy had better apologise. Funny, before the last book, I thought that he was a bit of a prat, but I never thought that he'd turn against his family. He'd better regain his senses, and try to make up with his family and Harry. I reckon that Fudge will try and be all nice about Dumblydore, making him forgive him, and acting as if he wasn't in the wrong or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    how about we put u in a new car, drive out to the grand canyon and push u off u disrespectful jerk
    well make it a nice car and i might not run over your family as i reverse over jk rowling

ReputationRep:
    What ever happend to willow and his acorns?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What ever happend to willow and his acorns?
    i think he put them somewhere... ..safe ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Does he use his wand?
    I think so....opps I was reading Harry pothead and the bedroom of secrets

ReputationRep:
    Finnaly! another HP fan. Me and TKO were arguing almost half of the last page
    only cos ur so cute sirius, perhaps u could don ur wizard outfit and we could get it on ;-)

ReputationRep:
    That's cool. Just remember that Harry Potter is read by all, and all can discuss it. I'd hate it if a kid came on and saw that conversation. Plus, it bared little relevence to the topic.

ReputationRep:
    Outnumbered how? there are 3 hp fans and 2 umm others. nice math

If in doubt take an 8th grade maths quiz.

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/featur...aspx?QuizID=95

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    That's cool. Just remember that Harry Potter is read by all, and all can discuss it. I'd hate it if a kid came on and saw that conversation. Plus, it bared little relevence to the topic.
    you are obsessed with the topic aren't you? hmmmmm I personally blieve that harry potter is teaching me analitical skills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you are obsessed with the topic aren't you? hmmmmm I personally blieve that harry potter is teaching me analitical skills
    Nope, nut it just seemed like a good excuse to try and stop the argument. Dunno if it's working though. The argument itself it completely pointless.

jeeeeeeeeeez! how long is this thread?!?! are we aiming for a world record on longest thread? maybe we should submit it to guinness book od records! keep up the good work people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    nah go and read ur constiution
    'liberty and fraternity for all'
    ok could u please just leave us too our conversation about hp? u have stated what you think about HP, and we dont agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    **** peace, bush and his mate 'sirus' won't give it to the Iraqis
    i was against action in iraq, but i have said i am sorry, what more do u want?

ReputationRep:
    Ok. I suppose that will have to do. I will cease and desist in mocking your 22 year old boy, who wears a pair of double glazed window glasses, and wears his mothers curtain as a cloak. I will stop now, all you have to do now is ask MR Blamps very nicely. :cool:
    Yeah mofo

ReputationRep:
    Ok. I suppose that will have to do. I will cease and desist in mocking your 22 year old boy, who wears a pair of double glazed window glasses, and wears his mothers curtain as a cloak. I will stop now, all you have to do now is ask MR Blamps very nicely. :cool:
    Mr. Blamps, i am sorry for what i said.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.