Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcoverst)
    Well I have to go. Everyone have a good weekend, and keep up the discussion. See you on Monday.
    Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcoverst)
    Well I have to go. Everyone have a good weekend, and keep up the discussion. See you on Monday.
    Bye kcoverst!

harry potter will take his own life after realising what a patently useless waste of space he his, along with the rest of his twee little menagerie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    hehe like id read 112 pages of this! anyway u freaks 2 ur own, im off
    how about we put u in a new car, drive out to the grand canyon and push u off u disrespectful jerk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    No, there are a hell of a lot more Brits, just not all of them are active at once.

CR3 is the original yank, the rest are just imitators
    If u are trying to turn this anti-american, it's not working, but it is starting to piss me off

Any guesses on how the misitry will treat dumbledore, now they know he was not lying? Hoiw about a percy apology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiriusFan)
    If u are trying to turn this anti-american, it's not working, but it is starting to piss me off

Any guesses on how the misitry will treat dumbledore, now they know he was not lying? Hoiw about a percy apology?
    Percy had better apologise. Funny, before the last book, I thought that he was a bit of a prat, but I never thought that he'd turn against his family. He'd better regain his senses, and try to make up with his family and Harry. I reckon that Fudge will try and be all nice about Dumblydore, making him forgive him, and acting as if he wasn't in the wrong or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    how about we put u in a new car, drive out to the grand canyon and push u off u disrespectful jerk
    well make it a nice car and i might not run over your family as i reverse over jk rowling

ReputationRep:
    What ever happend to willow and his acorns?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What ever happend to willow and his acorns?
    i think he put them somewhere... ..safe ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Does he use his wand?
    I think so....opps I was reading Harry pothead and the bedroom of secrets

ReputationRep:
    Finnaly! another HP fan. Me and TKO were arguing almost half of the last page
    only cos ur so cute sirius, perhaps u could don ur wizard outfit and we could get it on ;-)

ReputationRep:
    That's cool. Just remember that Harry Potter is read by all, and all can discuss it. I'd hate it if a kid came on and saw that conversation. Plus, it bared little relevence to the topic.

ReputationRep:
    Outnumbered how? there are 3 hp fans and 2 umm others. nice math

If in doubt take an 8th grade maths quiz.

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/featur...aspx?QuizID=95

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    That's cool. Just remember that Harry Potter is read by all, and all can discuss it. I'd hate it if a kid came on and saw that conversation. Plus, it bared little relevence to the topic.
    you are obsessed with the topic aren't you? hmmmmm I personally blieve that harry potter is teaching me analitical skills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you are obsessed with the topic aren't you? hmmmmm I personally blieve that harry potter is teaching me analitical skills
    Nope, nut it just seemed like a good excuse to try and stop the argument. Dunno if it's working though. The argument itself it completely pointless.

jeeeeeeeeeez! how long is this thread?!?! are we aiming for a world record on longest thread? maybe we should submit it to guinness book od records! keep up the good work people!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    nah go and read ur constiution
    'liberty and fraternity for all'
    ok could u please just leave us too our conversation about hp? u have stated what you think about HP, and we dont agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    **** peace, bush and his mate 'sirus' won't give it to the Iraqis
    i was against action in iraq, but i have said i am sorry, what more do u want?

ReputationRep:
    Ok. I suppose that will have to do. I will cease and desist in mocking your 22 year old boy, who wears a pair of double glazed window glasses, and wears his mothers curtain as a cloak. I will stop now, all you have to do now is ask MR Blamps very nicely. :cool:
    Yeah mofo

ReputationRep:
    Ok. I suppose that will have to do. I will cease and desist in mocking your 22 year old boy, who wears a pair of double glazed window glasses, and wears his mothers curtain as a cloak. I will stop now, all you have to do now is ask MR Blamps very nicely. :cool:
    Mr. Blamps, i am sorry for what i said.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.