Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    but ob not enough! sorry bout that peops, should be better now.
    Expression came and did some late night deleting
    ---

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Expression came and did some late night deleting
    ---
    yeah!!!! now only if they could ban the harry haters, my life would be sooo much easier *cough, hacks cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    quite often, just never post really-kinda over my head!

but ob not enough! sorry bout that peops, should be better now.

now on with the harry potter!
    Thanks for coming on Ollie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peter The Great)
    Thanks for coming on Ollie.
    So wassup fellow pottereenos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    So wassup fellow pottereenos

I was re-reading the part about umbridge being taken away by the uh centars right? Then, somehow, dumbledore goes in and saves her without even getting a scratch. But what happened to umbirdge? In the hospital they say she is just in shock, so does this mean she will be in the remaining books?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Yeah! and if that happens, don't forget to send me an invite... hehe.

I feel pretty bad about that argument you hade with those HP-haters. Seriously, I wasn't able to read all of them (I think most of them were deleted), but I see that they were really annoying. But SF stood up to them!!! Yay!!! HP hero!!!

Revenge!!! Maybe we should look for their anti-HP thread and post their how we sooooo love HP. Hehe... kidding.
    lol thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiriusFan)
    I was re-reading the part about umbridge being taken away by the uh centars right? Then, somehow, dumbledore goes in and saves her without even getting a scratch. But what happened to umbirdge? In the hospital they say she is just in shock, so does this mean she will be in the remaining books?
    haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this has been talked about before (with 120 pages it's kinda hard to remember) but when harry and all those other people meet in the hogs head, he looks at the barman, and says he looks familair, and doesn't he think the barman somewhere else looks familiar too? Any guesses on who this could be?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this has been talked about before (with 120 pages it's kinda hard to remember) but when harry and all those other people meet in the hogs head, he looks at the barman, and says he looks familair, and doesn't he think the barman somewhere else looks familiar too? Any guesses on who this could be?
    I personally think its Aberforth Dumbledore....he said he was tall and thin and had a grey beard. that sounds a bit like albus, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    Yeah! and if that happens, don't forget to send me an invite... hehe.

I feel pretty bad about that argument you hade with those HP-haters. Seriously, I wasn't able to read all of them (I think most of them were deleted), but I see that they were really annoying. But SF stood up to them!!! Yay!!! HP hero!!!

Revenge!!! Maybe we should look for their anti-HP thread and post their how we sooooo love HP. Hehe... kidding.
    wut about me? i was a hero to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yehaw

ReputationRep:
    I personally think its Aberforth Dumbledore....he said he was tall and thin and had a grey beard. that sounds a bit like albus, don't you think?
    That was the first person who came into my head, but it could equally be someone elses brother / uncle / father. Its being Aberforth just sounded like too much of a coincidence to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    yehaw
    you really do have an obsession with Texas and cowboys don't you? Let me clear up that problem: I live in a forest, I have never owned a horse, cow, OR pig, I do not wear boots or a cowboy hat, I do not ride a horse to school, I have never been to a rodeo, and I can surf big huge California waves, which no1 but a californian can do or an austrailian or some1 frm jersey! so there4 since I wasn't born in Texas, I do not posess "redneck" qualities, AND i frequently deny this is now my home, I cannot be called a texas, or said yee-haw to!

Back to Harry Potter, does anyone think Aberforth might play a more significant part in book six?

ReputationRep:
    yes, u were

ReputationRep:
    yes, u were
    *bows eloquently*

ReputationRep:
    you really do have an obsession with Texas and cowboys don't you? Let me clear up that problem: I live in a forest, I have never owned a horse, cow, OR pig, I do not wear boots or a cowboy hat, I do not ride a horse to school, I have never been to a rodeo, and I can surf big huge California waves, which no1 but a californian can do or an austrailian or some1 frm jersey! so there4 since I wasn't born in Texas, I do not posess "redneck" qualities, AND i frequently deny this is now my home, I cannot be called a texas, or said yee-haw to!

Back to Harry Potter, does anyone think Aberforth might play a more significant part in book six?
    umm not really. I dont think the man in the hogs head was aberforth. I dont think dumbldedore's brotherwould have gone from member of the order to barman of the hogs head, and plus harry had never seen aberforth except in the picture, whcih was taken long ago, and aberforth would obviously look different.

I was reading the big fight seen last night, it seems very odd that like 20 of volde servants could not beat six teens. I dont think volde has taught them very well.

ReputationRep:
    umm not really. I dont think the man in the hogs head was aberforth. I dont think dumbldedore's brotherwould have gone from member of the order to barman of the hogs head, and plus harry had never seen aberforth except in the picture, whcih was taken long ago, and aberforth would obviously look different.

I was reading the big fight seen last night, it seems very odd that like 20 of volde servants could not beat six teens. I dont think volde has taught them very well.
    I think it was more of the fact that voldies servants were underestimating them, and did not play there hardest! they were careless more to a point!

ReputationRep:
    no all texans have redneck qualities and i know a lot of great people who wear cowboy hats and boots.
    personally i´ve been to rodeos and i think they´re a lot of fun. so i dont think it´s that bad to be from texas.

he might....since he was on the order but in book 4 dumbledore gave me the impression that his brother wasn´t very bright or maybe he´s just been shadowed by bumbledore and all his achievements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, been off for a while playing footie. I'm glad the mess was sorted out. Thanks Expression!
    Maybe Umbridge will make an appearence like Lockhart did. I hope she doesn't have a big part, and that she gets imprisoned for her foul punishments on students, and for abusing her position.
    As for Dumblydore's brother, I'm sort of hoping that he'll make an appearence too. Most of the people J K Rowilng mentions, usually play a part. Maybe he's off on a mission for Dumbledore somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leroylina)
    no all texans have redneck qualities and i know a lot of great people who wear cowboy hats and boots.
    personally i´ve been to rodeos and i think they´re a lot of fun. so i dont think it´s that bad to be from texas.

he might....since he was on the order but in book 4 dumbledore gave me the impression that his brother wasn´t very bright or maybe he´s just been shadowed by bumbledore and all his achievements
    not all of us do, and im not frm texas, Im frm California, I MOVED to texas...... of course a lot of great people do have redneck qualities,im just not one of them! I theres more to aberforth than we can imagine

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.