Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

ReputationRep:
    I think this is answering you're question, unless I read it wrong.

Moony=Lupin(werewolf)

Padfoot=Sirius(dog)

Wormtail(die!)=peter(rat)

Prongs=James=(stag)

ReputationRep:
    That's a wicked icon. I love the mauraders, except Peter. Harry and co should recreate the mauraders. Can ghosts kill people? I seriously doubt it. They're DEAD! And I don't think that they have wands anyway. The only way they could probably kill someone, is by frightening someone to death. But hopefully that woul never happen.

ReputationRep:
    thx

ReputationRep:
    i was just wonderin cuz then headless nick could kill the dark lord with a sword or something

ReputationRep:
    Actually, that brings a whole new light to the death situation. Will Harry actually kill Voldemort using his wand? Or will he kill him using say a sword like Griffyindor's sword? That would mean that maybe Harry won't have to use one of the unforgivable curses, with which he would have to totally want to kill Voldemort (still possible thoug, I mean who wouldn't want to kill him). But then the prophecy said that there is only one with the power to defeat Voldemort. But again I ask, do you reckon it will be using the wand or something else. It could be either.

ReputationRep:
    I think Harry will use the power that Dumbledore said that was kept locked in the Depatment of Mysteries at all times.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, first of all Bellatrix Lethstrage (or whatever) tortured Nevilles parents! No, she did not kill them but tortured them! Voldemort had nothing to do with this except for the fact that she is a death eater!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, first of all Bellatrix Lethstrage (or whatever) tortured Nevilles parents! No, she did not kill them but tortured them! Voldemort had nothing to do with this except for the fact that she is a death eater!
    one can not die while the other lives
    what does that mean? That to me, means that Harry and Voldemort will have to die at the same time!?! I am quite confused about this, please reply!

ReputationRep:
    Also, I was thinking and what if Harry and the others can use a time turner (see in book 3) to bring surius back? And hey, maybe he never really went, what if the veil was a portkey?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here?
    Answer me if u are! please!

ReputationRep:
    I think the room that dumbledore talked about (the one with life and death) will certantly play a huge role in one of the 2 up coming books. I just can't see JKR mentioning something that seems so important turn out to have nothing to do with the plot of the next 2 books.

I also think that we will find out why dumbledore keeps saying " i trust serverus snape" besides the reason that harry keeps asking. Maybe snape saved dumbledore or something like that.
    I really wonder why Voldemort has not tried to capture snape. I mean everybody knows he works at hogwarts so voldemort must know......

I think book 6 will see the return of kakoroff (i can't spell it). He will return to dumbledore to ask him to hide him from voldemort, but he will have double crossed dumbledore, and return to voldemort.

I think that dumbledore will die, along with 2-4 weasley's. I hope i am wrong, but with such a big family and they are almost all involved with the order, it seems we are asking to much to see them all live.

I have 2 questions:
    1: the cover has harry in a room with moody, lupin, tonks and sirius following. But you can also see what looks like a window with what is clearly a person watching. Who is this person?
    2: The prophcey says: " And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives" But they are both alive now aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    I think that wormtails silver hand will kill lupin. I hope not, but it is well known that silver kills werewolves, and right now i see no other reason for him to have a silver hand. I know this has already been talked about (sorry) but i have been wondering since i finished book 4 why harry thought he saw a look of triumph in dumbledores eyes when he learned that voldemort had some of harry blood in him. I think this will inpact the next books, but i can't imagine how.

I really think people need to stop with the whole latin name thing. I mean if JKR has lupin's brother become DADA teacher, it would be the same as the legend. I dont think she would want her story to be just like the others.

I really hope that they use the time turner to save sirius, altough i doubt they can. They would have to go back into a room full of people, and when using a time turner, u can't be seen by anyone. I guess they could go WAY back, but that would fill book 6 with alot of what already happened in book 5. Also, everytime someone dies JKR can't just bring them back, because then nobody would die, and the books could not be "dark" as rumored.

ReputationRep:
    Your first question, I think it might be Kingsley, because those were the 5 people who went to the Department of mysteries to help Harry. As for your second question, alas that is the one I don't know the answer to. I asked that question also and no one else seemed to know the answer. That for now is our mystery question, and we'll just have to make guesses, unless somebody knows.

P.S. Sorry if I sound like I know everything.

prodigy.net/fammagallon/hp][/URL]

ReputationRep:
    I think that the look of triumph in his eyes either means that he was sure now that the prophecy was about Harry, or it might be something about Voldemort having Harry's blood that might help Harry defeat Voldemort. Or that Voldemort having a body with Harry's blood that he would be easier to kill. Just throwing off ideas.

ReputationRep:
    hpfan, lol no problem, i am just glad to have someone else's opinion
    hmmmmmmmmmmm............ not sure about kingsley tho, it seems like it might be a death eater or something. Maybe Voldemort because he COULD hear harry when he told Bellatrix that the prophecy, so maybe he could see them to

just a guess, u probably are right tho

ReputationRep:
    I feel that either harry is going to have to kill voldemort or voldemort will have to kill harry. They can not co-exist. I didnt take it as they would both die.

ReputationRep:
    We will find out what dumbledore saw in the mirror of erised (i can't spell it), and dumbledores brother aberforth will come to join the order, and i also heard a rumor that sirius is not dead ( i hope thats true!). The veil was a portkey and he goes on a top secret mission for the order that harry must not know about. I'm not sure it's true but i like the idea!

ReputationRep:
    I would have to agree with whoever said you cant keep bringing people back again. I hated to see Sirius die, but not everyone can make it, they have to have some losses somewhere.

Anyone have any ideas on a spinoff after the 7th Harry Potter book. I know JKR has said the 7th would be the last of the series.

ReputationRep:
    Siriusfan - Your second question you posted earlier about the two of them being alive now, Yes they are both alive but not without great conflict on each other,
    Harry is becoming more and more pained by Voldemorts actions and Voldemort has Harry reading his thoughts and moves. They simply can't peacfully co-exist, not that we care if Voldemorts life is peaceful, but Harry cant co-exist with Voldemort alive so one of them has to die.

Thats how I took it, I may be totally off base but I wanted to throw my thoughts out there anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I think there will be a raid on the head quarters of the order in the seventh book. That lady narcissa black (malfoy's mom) knows the location and they break through all the charms placed on it. There is a huge fight, however this takes place during the hogworts term so harry and co. can't help. Mr. Weasley and Tonks are killed along with the death eater dolohov. The rest of the order are taking captive. Harry,Dumbledore, macgonagal and the D.A. go to rescue them. Another fight ensues. The D.A. and Harry battle the other death eaters, while dumbledore takes on voldemort and mcgonagal fights bellatrix. Voldemort stuns dumbledore, the takes over harry and apparates away. Dumbledore grabs neville (who revived him) and follows, and bellatrix followes too. Harry stuns voldemort, but not before voldemort stuns dumbledore harry then kills bellatrix. Neville tries to revive dumbledore, but misses and revives voldemort. Voldemort disarms harry and neville, then voldemort uses the green flame dolohov used in book 5 on neville. Harry checks on neville and hears Avada Kedavra. He feels nothing, then relizes that voldemort killed dumbledore!! Voldemort turns to harry and says avada kedavra, but mcgonagal apparates right in front of harry and is killed. Fawks swoops down and gives harry godric gryfindor's wand, and harry kills voldemort!

I know it sounds crazy but it could happen(doubt it though)
    also i am not sure where the ministry is during all this, but it's just a wild guess and a start

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.