Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate Harry Potter Discussion thread ***including Book 6 Spoilers*** watch

Announcements

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Try reading from the beginning of this thread. lol.

btw Do YOU think HP will lose his wand?
    Well, considering Rowling has hinted at his death... it is a possibility.. but if it does happen, it means Rowling is becoming too predictable. I mean, how many times has Harry or Ron lost or almost lost their wands...? its getting old. Hopefully Rowling will think up a new and exciting way of building up suspense!

you know what? in a thread as long as this one, i'm sure at least one post out of the lot has guessed correctly in what rowling is gonna do! how freaky is that? we've all read the answer and dont even know it! maybe even rowling herself has posted a message on here!! she said she enjoys visiting forums and leaving anonymous posts... :strokes goaty:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be funny if HP died by his own wand?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be funny if HP died by his own wand?
    Nah, not really. But then, maybe Voldie will die by his own wand. Voldie will almost certainly have to be killed as children would hate it otherwise. But I would like to see a different way of killing Voldie, not the killing curse (which I doubt Harry would be able to do anyway). Even then in order to kill Voldie, I reckon that Harry will have to be really angry, so maybe one of the people he loves will die then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Nah, not really. But then, maybe Voldie will die by his own wand. Voldie will almost certainly have to be killed as children would hate it otherwise. But I would like to see a different way of killing Voldie, not the killing curse (which I doubt Harry would be able to do anyway). Even then in order to kill Voldie, I reckon that Harry will have to be really angry, so maybe one of the people he loves will die then.
    Maybe Harry will turn him into a frog?

Maybe Harry will turn him into a frog?
    i'm sure jk is more original than that. altho could b pretty funny to read voldy becoming froggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peter The Great)
    Wow, no sense in me even trying. You guys all seem pretty right to me. I think that I would be very very surprised to find out James was Crookshanks. I guess the whole staying as a cat thing and not being able to communicate could work (therefore, he would be dead and his spirit would be in a cat) or something. How about the concept of an animal guide? Dunno. Doubting the idea though.

But good to see you're out there thinking SF! Getting cold today eh? Started snowing a bit. Think we'll get much? Thy're saying upwards of seven inches by the end of it all tomorrow. Dunno if I believe all that, I'd guess maybe an inch or two if it picks up. Whacha think?
    hmmm i dunno, SEVEN inches?? no not yet! Yup it was cold here. I would say we mgith get an inch or two, probabely not much more.(i hope)

ReputationRep:
    hello. I am trying to change my user name, but when i put in my e-mail it says it is already in use (for this username). Any way to delete this user name or something?

ReputationRep:
    YAY i did it. Just to let you know, this is the same person from SiriusFan, just with my new user name! (as you can tell)

ReputationRep:
    O man! i gotta start posting all over again! o well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    O man! i gotta start posting all over again! o well
    Welcome back Padfoot90. Wouldhave probably guesed it was you anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Welcome back Padfoot90. Wouldhave probably guesed it was you anyhow.
    ok just making sure

ReputationRep:
    ok just making sure
    hello padfoot...welcome to the harry potter thread....sorry *slaps face* well i'm back for the moment guys....well i've been back about everyday just checking in so i'm not to far behind...anyway...padfoot...u caqn probably get your posts merged like moonshine and a musical gal did ...so have you missed me... i think...actually i'm certain that wandless magic is the going to be the main factor in the voldie/harry battle...i mean its gotta be...we already kno that they can't use the same one...but the question is...which is better...wandless magic...or a new wand (that might not be right for him)...what if voldie switches wands... so many questions here...going back some posts here....i beleive who ever said this was right...... about one of us has probably already said the answer after all these posts...and its almost like we know its comiong but we don't,....kinda odd when u think about it

CR

ReputationRep:
    A few new fans aquired I see...welcome welcome!

*yawn* I would comment on things but I'm tired after a long day so...*drifts away*

Goodnight all...

ReputationRep:
    Hold on, i am not new this is really SiriusFan, i just changed by username!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    hello padfoot...welcome to the harry potter thread....sorry *slaps face* well i'm back for the moment guys....well i've been back about everyday just checking in so i'm not to far behind...anyway...padfoot...u caqn probably get your posts merged like moonshine and a musical gal did ...so have you missed me... i think...actually i'm certain that wandless magic is the going to be the main factor in the voldie/harry battle...i mean its gotta be...we already kno that they can't use the same one...but the question is...which is better...wandless magic...or a new wand (that might not be right for him)...what if voldie switches wands... so many questions here...going back some posts here....i beleive who ever said this was right...... about one of us has probably already said the answer after all these posts...and its almost like we know its comiong but we don't,....kinda odd when u think about it

CR
    hey, good idea about merging posts. Anyone know how?

ReputationRep:
    hey, good idea about merging posts. Anyone know how?
    ask a mod

CR

ReputationRep:
    ummm what does it mean to "PM" them and how do i do it?

ReputationRep:
    ummm what does it mean to "PM" them and how do i do it?
    PM means to send someone a personal message. Just click on the person's username, which sends you to their page. Then click on semd a personal message. PadFoot, you're gonna have a fine old time confusing people until all you're posts are merged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    PM means to send someone a personal message. Just click on the person's username, which sends you to their page. Then click on semd a personal message. PadFoot, you're gonna have a fine old time confusing people until all you're posts are merged.
    hey all! i was thinking about what Dudley might remember when he is near a dementor. maybe he remembers the time in book 1 when Hagrid almost turned him into a pig. Dudley is sooo afraid of magic so maybe that is what he remembers when the dementors are around.

good luck PadFoot on getting the posts merged.

ohh yea btw, can someone tell me exactly how to get an avator. like could u tell me every single step cuz i still cant get one to work. i wanna use one that is allready on uk-learning. but how do i do it? well thanx alot

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.