Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    This hurts all the more coming from an American.
    Cheeky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Cheeky.
    I am ashamed of myself for lowering my standards to yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcoverst)
    Did I miss something?

ReputationRep:
    Someone seems to think that adult American's should not be on this site. Or maybe I am being sensitive. I just enjoy HP and found this site while browsing, I never saw anything about an age requirement or even a location requirement.

ReputationRep:
    Dont start an argument with me, cause I know what I am like, I never said anything at you, all I said was 'cheeky' if you wanna start then by all means, I wont back down.

ReputationRep:
    Someone seems to think that adult American's should not be on this site. Or maybe I am being sensitive. I just enjoy HP and found this site while browsing, I never saw anything about an age requirement or even a location requirement.
    Yes indeed, there are several adult members aswell as people logging on from Spain, Germany and America (amoung other places).

ReputationRep:
    umm- ok- who cares where anyone is from as long as they enjoy the discussion?

I tried to get my neice to dress up as Hermione (she has the bushy curls and the teeth) but she's too little to understand- just wanted to be a fairy

They have a Halloween parade in Greenwich Village at the lower end of Manhattan every year that is well known here for its....flamboyance- well in the paper this morning they said there is going to be a whole HP themed section!

Whoever mentioned it was right- they never mention Draco stealing in the books, but its become his "thing" in the movies- I wonder if that was JKs idea or the director's?

ReputationRep:
    Dont start an argument with me, cause I know what I am like, I never said anything at you, all I said was 'cheeky' if you wanna start then by all means, I wont back down.
    I am sorry I meant to reply to Lord what's his name the other person. I humbly apologize.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry I meant to reply to Lord what's his name the other person. I humbly apologize.
    Apology accepted.

ReputationRep:
    Apology accepted.
    Thanks for showing some loyalty Bhaal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Thanks for showing some loyalty Bhaal.
    Your welcom....whoops....I thought she/he meant Lord....ummm....Hutton. I didn't realise it was you!

Ok.......Apology unaccepted, feel better now?

ReputationRep:
    Your welcom....whoops....I thought she/he meant Lord....ummm....Hutton. I didn't realise it was you!

Ok.......Apology unaccepted, feel better now?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brooklyn)
    umm- ok- who cares where anyone is from as long as they enjoy the discussion?

I tried to get my neice to dress up as Hermione (she has the bushy curls and the teeth) but she's too little to understand- just wanted to be a fairy

They have a Halloween parade in Greenwich Village at the lower end of Manhattan every year that is well known here for its....flamboyance- well in the paper this morning they said there is going to be a whole HP themed section!

Whoever mentioned it was right- they never mention Draco stealing in the books, but its become his "thing" in the movies- I wonder if that was JKs idea or the director's?
    I finally had a chance to look at my copy of COS and didn't see it. I have seen the movies and read the books so many times that I get them mixed up. He just seems to be the theif type. Maybe the reason they put that in the movie was bcs of Knockturn alley with Malfoy and his father.

harry potter is sad

ReputationRep:
    don't say that! Harry potter is not sad. It is a good novel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golz)
    don't say that! Harry potter is not sad. It is a good novel
    I think he meant Harry Potter felt sad.

yes, think about it. He has lost his parents and his guardiens are tough b*tches, and especially now that someone is about to die prolly Harmoine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    harry potter is sad
    Yes well, Sirius has just died, it's obviously a very troubled time in his life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    yes, think about it. He has lost his parents and his guardiens are tough b*tches, and especially now that someone is about to die prolly Harmoine
    I don´t think Hermione will die because she´s too important to the story, ´without her harry would be really lost. She´s the one who is always telling him the truth about everything. What would Harry do without her?

ReputationRep:
    He also has all of that hormone thing happening. Face it he's a teenager. But he really has had a tough life. I think that is why Dumbledore wants to protect him so much. Dumbledore has forgotten that, what a teenager doesn't know they make. (No offense intended to the bright teens of this site) Just basic nature for everyone really no matter what age.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.